behind the scenes

Let’s Get to Know Me the Easy Way!

Helga Gabrielle Weber. Turning 23. Gemini. Youngest daughter. Is hoping her folks never feel the need to google her name.

Recently moved in with her folks. After six years of not living with them. Is slowly adjusting to eating actual and real breakfasts aka “PLZ, DAD, JUST ONE ORANGE, NOT TWO”. Will never adjust to parental nagging and questions on what time she’ll be home and what is she doing still up when she has class tomorrow.

Studied International Studies majoring in International Politics for four years. Attended an exclusive all-girls Catholic college. Was PWND by her Little Thesis That Could (But Wasn’t). Currently taking formal classes in web design. Aspires to be a web designer and graphic artist. Wish her luck. Or give her money. Either works, but the latter is preferred.

Fell down two flights of stairs twice. She was drunk. Once busted her wrist when she attempted to do a yoga position. She was drunk. Once crossed half of Katipunan Avenue at three-ish in the morning to sit on a U-turn slot’s cement road block. She was drunk. She managed to sit her ass on it, though, for a few seconds before sliding off the thing.

No longer drinks. As much as she used to. No longer gets drunk. On a nightly basis.

Still smokes. A lot. Marlboro Reds.

Loves cats. Has bites and scratches to prove it.

Has been operating on PST this past half and a month. And no, that PST does not stand for Philippine Standard Time.

Has days when she’s the target of unwanted male attention. Can’t decide which day was worse: that one morning on her way to school and she woke up in an FX and the bastard to her left had his fingers on her left boob. Orrrr that time she was on her cigarette break and the sleaze who looked up her skirt had the nerve to smile at her when she caught him.

Constantly drafts open letters to the Filipino masses in her head. These open letters usually begin with “You don’t know me and neither do I know you, but I know you well enough to know that you fucking suck. And smell. Really really bad. Especially when it’s 5pm and we’re all on our way home and you’re sitting thisfrikkenclosetome. Some sound advice: keep your armpits to yourselves. And please stop eating, you’re already too fat.”

And these open letters usually end with “And please stop talking don’t talk to me because no way in hell am I going to tell you where I live. Kk. Go away.”

Thanks to everyone who offered me hosting and everyone who wished they could give me some of their bandwidth (lol)— I really do appreciate it. I’ve solved my bandwidth issues, finally upgraded my WordPress, and got which shall serve as a playground or portfolio of some sort. I feel so flofeshonal now, teehee. On an unrelated note, check out this Sale here.

• Reply Ade March 21, 2008 at 5:11 am

Yay for domains in your name! Also, you’ll piss off the 20 or so other Helga Webers in the world.

• Reply J March 21, 2008 at 6:16 am

I read this whole post and loved it! You make me glad my parents aren’t overbearing.

I wasn’t getting any PPP options for a bit, but now I am and I’ve done like 3 this week that equal around $35, which is fantastic IMO. Such easy work. PayU2Blog are even easier, but they wouldn’t accept me until I had done a bunch of paid posts and reviews for other sites first. Makes no sense to me.

I just realized I have no “Previous” link and Imma fix it!

• Reply Kiera March 21, 2008 at 7:27 am

I feel down a flight of stairs once which required stitches, a broke toe, and sprained ankle. Funny thing is, I wasn’t drunk, I’m just that clumsy.

• Reply Katy March 21, 2008 at 9:56 am

Hahahaha I feel like I just knew x25646453465 more about you. =P

• Reply Laarni March 21, 2008 at 11:39 am

Weeeppeee! Hey. I have a new domain too. The name was influenced by you. :P I will link you na.

• Reply Helga March 21, 2008 at 6:53 pm

So doorlight will solely be for sponsored posts now?

• Reply Laarni March 21, 2008 at 9:34 pm

YES! doorlight is turning into a home and garden niche. lol.

• Reply Randi March 21, 2008 at 5:53 pm

Loved this post!

Gotta love living with your folks, eh? Ha!

• Reply Crystal March 22, 2008 at 1:28 am

I’m glad you have everything situated NOW!

Marlboro Reds? Those are soo strong! One of my old boyfriends used to smoke those, and I remember I hated it when he smoked them in my car. I’ve always smoked lights, but now I quit smoking. I still miss it on those night when I have a few drinks.

• Reply alohapenny March 24, 2008 at 4:18 am

Congrats on the portfolio domain thingy. Are you still gonna change this one? I was still kinda hoping for

• Reply tessa March 25, 2008 at 9:15 am

why did we have to attend an exclusive all-girls Catholic college, anyway? hmm..

• Reply sarah March 28, 2008 at 9:47 pm

hello. are you half american? weber kasi eh. thanks

• Reply J March 30, 2008 at 3:21 am

The snow pic was taken from the balcony on one side of my apartment at like 9am and the sunny duck photo was taken at 5pm from standing in the front door. Where I live is really, really pretty when it isn’t raining, but it usually is raining. Like right now.

Sara makes money from lots of adult content sites but is my favorite. I visit it for fashion and fun lol even tho she just has it up for money. I think she really enjoys it though, and I would too. I considered just doing a Members Section with myself but I had no idea how to advertise it.

Good luck with your relationship. I do not get how anyone can make long distance work because I sure can’t, but maybe you are stronger than we are? D and I realized we haven’t gone without seeing each other one time in the past two years EXCEPT for 5 days when he did a family thing like two months into the relationship. Batshit crazy.