2. Have you ever felt like petting someone’s heart? It seems to be such an apt thing to do to his.
3. I came home last night to the smell of toaster oven butterscotch brownies my mom “made” and I thought: “That’s not the way you do it”. I haven’t baked anything since high school and I’m itching to do something domestic. I’ve been browsing cake and casserole recipes today. When I have the time, I will clean our oven and make a delicious mess in our kitchen.
4. The cats will probably go crazy and will most likely drive me crazy.
5. I’ve had this nasty cough for almost a week and it’s the most unpleasant thing ever; my throat hurts at certain angles, like when I tilt my head back a bit. If only I could detach my whole respiratory system from the rest of my body…
6. I’m going apartment-hunting this Sunday with my folks and brother. Wish me luck. I don’t think I’m ready to start paying for rent again since I’ve been having such a grand time spending my money on necessary things, but I miss my independence.
7. I need to write two more blog entries, lulz. Deadlines deadlines.