Part 1 is all books, books, and books.
- Bangkok 8, John Burdett
- The Future Dictionary of America, various authors
- The Girl Who Loved Tom Gordon, Stephen King
- Influence, Ashley and Mary-Kate Olsen
- The Interpreter, Suki Kim. I have this curious attraction to *insert Asian ethnicity here*-American-themed novels and it’s kind of bad cos I never really get past the first few chapters (Amy Tan is an exception) since I can’t really relate to the characters and their hang-ups usually rooted in their cultural backgrounds. But what the heck.
- Killing Johnny Fry, Walter Mosley
- Love is a Mix Tape, Rob Sheffield
- Speak, Laurie Halse Anderson. There’s also a movie (starring Kristen Stewart) which I am currently looking for to download.
The following Francesca Lia Block books (I finally got my first FLB book today, I Was A Teenage Fairy. I can’t wait to get my ass home, curl up in a corner, and try to read it in a span of two or three hours):
- Girl Goddess #9: Nine Stories
- Psyche in a Dress
I’d buy all these books in a heartbeat (but not all at the same time, maybe half of the list every credit card cut-off heh) if only shipping didn’t cost so much.
Aaaaand a picture. It’s blurry, but my shirt says “Santa Claus is a Pedophile”.
Read about car insurance here :)