things I love

Things I Love

I got this from Katy who got it from someone else. I figure this could be a weekly thing, blog fodder of some sort (I used to have Friday Five for that…which doesn’t even have its own category).

African Sunrise Tea Latte Coffee Bean and Tea Leaf’s African Sunrise Tea Latte. The downside to it is that it’s not caffeinated. The upside is…it tastes absolutely divine. I prefer mine warm so I can start guzzling it down as soon as the CBTL barista hands it to me.

Condensed milk. It’s so good, yet so bad for you. I use it to sweeten my coffee (a replacement of organic muscovado which is starting to taste a bit bleh for me now), with bread (when my brother is complaining that I’m eating all his Crumpy), and sometimes drink it on its own. I always feel nauseous after doing the latter because I never ever know when to quit. Don’t ask me if I know how much fat I’m ingesting because I refuse to read the nutrition facts.

ESL MB aka EatShopLove MBSaha‘s board. It’s fairly new (launched early this week) so don’t be turned off by the lack of themes and hacks and COME LET’S JOIN US!

shared musicMy co-workers’s shared music…which I discovered only yesterday, when I accidentally clicked on iBub. After four months of using this computer! I listen to music at work using my iPod so I never really bothered to tinker with my iTunes. I’m so glad I have access to their shared music because iTorres (my boss’) is a goldmine of indie pop goodness.

Salted eggs and tomatoes. Nom nom nom nom nom nom. As I type this, I have two trays of salted eggs sitting in my fridge and a handful of tomatoes, waiting to be eaten. I can’t wait to get home.

Add to the list: NV diet pills.

18 Comments

• Reply Enzo November 27, 2008 at 9:17 pm

Looks like we have quite a bit in common. I also love condensed milk and tomato with salted eggs!

• Reply BrianB November 27, 2008 at 10:42 pm

Coffee Bean ortigas should serve alcoholic coffee. I don’t care for brewed, blue mountain, bat dung, etc. I can get by fine with instant. It’s the location and the nice rattan chairs, which I used to have when I used to have a balcony.

Next year economy will be tough. It will be a good idea to have Irish coffee on the menu.

• Reply listen to music | IBM.COM IBM - United States November 28, 2008 at 12:17 am

[…] THINGS I LOVE, PART I. My co-workers’s shared music…which I discovered only yesterday, when I accidentally clicked on iBub. After four months of using this computer! I listen to music at work using my iPod so I never really bothered to tinker with my iTunes. … […]

• Reply sab November 28, 2008 at 12:36 am

coffee bean chai tea latte too! i can wait to try your drink! :)

• Reply Katy November 28, 2008 at 6:32 am

Mmm I love condensed milk! My grandma just to slap it on bread and toast it on a frying pan to warm both of it up. Mmm.

• Reply gold mine | Dell.com November 28, 2008 at 7:53 am

[…] THINGS I LOVE, PART I. I’m so glad I have access to their shared music because iTorres (my boss’) is a goldmine of indie pop goodness. Salted eggs and tomatoes. Nom nom nom nom nom nom. As I type this, I have two trays of salted eggs sitting in my fridge and … […]

• Reply Abby November 28, 2008 at 8:50 am

i so love salted eggs too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! yum!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Reply Kevin November 28, 2008 at 10:50 am

Salted eggs, tomatoes, adobo and steaming white/brown rice = heavenly. Just heavenly.

• Reply krissy November 28, 2008 at 11:28 am

I never had salted eggs but it sounds good :)

• Reply kenna November 28, 2008 at 3:16 pm

My fave CBTL drink is warm moroccan mint tea latte.. yumyum… I love CBTL!

• Reply Nightdreamer November 28, 2008 at 5:03 pm

I am more of a tea person, which is why my favorite CBTL drink is the Japanese Cherry Tea. Trust me, even just the aroma will get you revitalized.

Btw, I like the idea of this post. I think imma steal it, if you don’t mind. :P

• Reply Gel November 28, 2008 at 8:21 pm

Hooray for ESL MB! I hope it gets active!!! :D Heehee! Coffee Bean’s really not my thing. I’m still sticking with Starbucks heehee ;) I’m already on my 4th sticker card and hopefully this time around the planner’s for me! Haha!

• Reply Brit. November 29, 2008 at 1:01 am

I am more of a Starbucks person myself, but that looks heavenly. I must try it.

• Reply tiff November 29, 2008 at 6:16 pm

Salted eggs = sex

• Reply crisel November 30, 2008 at 11:48 pm

I never knew how much people love salted eggs and tomatoes too. It’s also so easy to prepare!
    Anyway, I think we all ought to post something like this once in awhile, things we love about life. It makes us excited and relaxed despite the stress around. Thanks for sharing yours. =p

• Reply saha December 3, 2008 at 12:14 am

i love you, oh and sweetened condensed milk on my jello. nom.

• Reply Holly December 4, 2008 at 4:04 pm

Yay for shared music and salted eggs and tomatoes! :D

• Reply torres-c January 28, 2009 at 2:04 am

ooh. glad you like it :)