things I love

Things I Love

The city at Christmas. I love the decorations, especially the twinkling lights. Nights are getting colder, too, and I love setting an Urban Wonderland mood by listening to Christmas songs as I walk from my office to the train station during the trip home at night. Kinda dorky, I know.

Ortigas Park Christmas lights

The fact that I’m done shopping for the lover’s Christmas gifts. I had such a stressful, stressful time shopping and I didn’t even get up from my desk! First, I found these two tees at Threadless that were perfect but I couldn’t use my card and have the stuff shipped to him. Then there was this David and Goliath tee saying “I Don’t Do Long Distance Relationships” that was just too funny, but I couldn’t use my card again. There were tees at Design By Humans and Topman but his size was out of stock. I was seriously considering going down the DIY path and creating a racy calendar for him (featuring me, of course) until I decided to give Amazon one last try. And woot! He’s gonna love the stuff I got him.

lover's Christmas gifts

I’m crossing my fingers nothing stupid happens and my order gets canceled (the way F21 canceled Phoebe‘s order because they had problems verifying her card). Hee, I’ll be demanding he turns on his web cam so I could watch while he opens the packages.

Cuddling. And Christmas cuddling. Too bad I have no one to cuddle with, at the moment :(

Ukay-ukay! Or thrifting, lol. Lauren (she started a new blog,, Anne, and I are going on Saturday to this ukay place in my neighborhood and I’m hoping I can find some really cute stuff. I don’t even know what I want, I just want to buy something! Maybe some air o swiss humidifiers huhlolz.

• Reply Marsadie December 11, 2008 at 9:49 pm

I love AMAZON. :) It’s like a huge internet mall that owns ALL.

• Reply tiff December 12, 2008 at 5:05 am

I know what you mean. Everyone’s putting their lights up, and really, everywhere store I goto, they have Christmas music. Mmmm the smell of Christmas in the air.

Also, I just bought something on Amazon for this guy that I’m seeing and I pray and pray that it won’t come in late!!!! Ugh.

• Reply Romney December 12, 2008 at 8:27 am

Amazon is awesome they have always shipped my items way fast. I haven’t done any holiday shopping mainly because I don’t have the money and people are aware of that, thank goodness. I love funny Tees but they can get a little PRICEY, ya know?

• Reply Abby December 12, 2008 at 11:32 am

why can’t you use your card????!!! I think David and Goliath’s shirts are cool!!!! :)

Christmas is like my most favorite time of the year. More than my birthday. I just love the feeling of Christmas breeze and all. Heehee~ i don’t think it’s dorky. It’s a wonderful feeling. :]

Is that the Ortigas Park (i really can’t recall the exact name)???? In front of Strata, where CBTL is?

• Reply Gel December 12, 2008 at 12:13 pm

Glad you’re done with Christmas shopping! I’m done with the stuff for Nino as well and he has no idea bwahahaha. (I just hope he won’t get to read this) HAHA.

• Reply Brit. December 13, 2008 at 12:20 am

Amazon rocks. I still have yet to get any XMAS shopping done. I know he will love your gifts.

• Reply Tracy December 13, 2008 at 4:25 am

Mmmmmm… cuddling <3

• Reply Crystal December 13, 2008 at 10:21 am

I LOVE Christmas lights and the music and everything! I like cuddling but once I’m ready to fall asleep I’m like get away from me.

• Reply Katy December 14, 2008 at 4:59 am

Your lucky.. I haven’t even started shopping for my Boyfriend yet. I got our anni present but I’m going to save his Christmas present for last because he’s the hardest to shop for.. plus he’s soo picky and already has everything he wants (and he doesn’t leave me any hints). =(

• Reply Britney December 16, 2008 at 10:41 am

I like Christmas decorations too. It seems like many people don’t decorate here much anymore. As a kid, there were all kinds of decked out houses, but not anymore.

I don’t have anyone to cuddle with either. :(

• Reply Angel December 16, 2008 at 4:23 pm

I have no idea what to get my bf for Christmas. omg :( lmao I’m terrible at buying gifts.

I hope your beau enjoys his gifts! :D Good luck with the shipping.