the internets

Twitter: Serious Business Part 2

Remind me next time to double check everything I read on Chuva’s blog (not that I’m a reader, not that I’m planning on being a reader) because dang, she got it wrong:

Chuvaness got it wrong

Ch-ch-check it out:

My point is this: whether or not her underlings and friends continue campaigning for Divasoria/Grace (that may eventually lead to her/their fervent wish coming true), it has been proven (lol) that the Chuvaness Army (you know, those folks who start throwing personal attacks once they feel threatened) can be beaten. By— wait for itsome seemingly unknown’s (at least to them, most her readers are like “huh huh, who’s Helga huh huh”) buttcrack! And by my friends, too, of course. Oh, how I love my friends.

Truthfully, though, my friends did more work and were more effective than that buttcrack photo ;)

Screencap taken at 8pm tonight:

Helga pwns Divasoria

Tweeterwall may not ~crown~ me as Miss Twitter Philippines (darnit, and that was validation I was looking for!) but daaaaaamn, my buttcrack sure feels good.

No Twitter or Facebook accounts were deleted during this whole episode of internet dramedy. Oh wait! There were!

Flickr-Plurk-Twitter-Inferno-FAD-TMB Army FTW.

Now let’s see how long this drama lasts. You gotta admit, I sure know how to get people’s tongues wagging.

• Reply Pilya July 14, 2009 at 8:56 pm

You do Helga ! And we’re totally behind you on this one ! :P

• Reply Joel Avatari July 14, 2009 at 8:59 pm

Ms.Twitter = SRS BIZNES!!!

• Reply Helga July 14, 2009 at 9:00 pm

I mustbe willbe taken down!!!!

• Reply nix July 14, 2009 at 9:00 pm

WTG Helga! it was fun voting and campaigning for you. some people just can’t handle defeat especially if they think they’re all that. Buttcrack FTW!

• Reply Mara July 14, 2009 at 9:04 pm

Sorry Helga,

But in Chuva-verse, YOU DON’T EXIST! *doom!*

• Reply jepoy July 14, 2009 at 9:12 pm

you still owe me Pepper Lunch for those votes…. :P

• Reply Marocharim July 14, 2009 at 9:15 pm

More Miss Muffet ripoffs and limericks may be needed.

Oh well.

• Reply Pawikan July 14, 2009 at 9:33 pm

Hi helga,

I’ve read your blog a few times already and though I think you can write, I find some of your topics ego-centric and immature. But it entertains me so wth, I read it.

I didn’t have plans on voting for you in twitter but i find chuvaness annoying and what she wrote on her blog was even more immature than what you would write! So i voted for you. Hehe.

good luck dear and continue having a happy life.

• Reply Helga July 14, 2009 at 11:19 pm

Haha, thank you, I think? Tongue in cheek and self-deprecating humor is what I aim for most of the time.

“p.s. i’m expecting my daughter to pop out in 10 weeks and i pray she never posts pictures of herself the way you do on the internetzzz. her dad would just die. okay, good luck again!”

I hope so, too! When my dad found my Flick and blog, I almost died, but he’s okay with it. I wouldn’t want my future daughter doing what I do now, too, but if she chooses to…well, I’ll monitor the shit out of the attention she’ll be getting.

Congratulations, ~10 weeks in advance :)

• Reply Peanuts July 14, 2009 at 9:43 pm

dude, i read chuvaness all the time but man, i ended up voting for you because her army is just sooo childish and petty and your quote defines it well –
    “the Chuvaness Army (you know, those folks who start throwing personal attacks once they feel threatened) can be beaten”
    seriously, she says she doesn’t want negativity that’s why she screens her comments but lets the ones offensive to other people go through. whatever. glad you’re winning. this internets drama is pretty entertaining.

• Reply N_o_N July 15, 2009 at 9:03 am

“…she says she doesn’t want negativity that’s why she screens her comments but lets the ones offensive to other people go through.”

I totally agree. Isip-bata. :P

• Reply shie July 14, 2009 at 10:06 pm

oh i luv ur photos…i voted a couple of times…woot woot..hope u win

• Reply » Ms. Twitter Philippines July 14, 2009 at 10:20 pm

[…] As of 6pm tonight, if i remember correctly, Helga pwned @divasoria in the running. Muhahahaha! Anyway, you can read her blog entry about the whole incident here. […]

• Reply Noelle July 14, 2009 at 10:28 pm

wait, what the hell?! there was no contest after all?

• Reply randell July 14, 2009 at 10:46 pm

I already voted at least 20 times. What happens next?

• Reply Helga July 14, 2009 at 11:19 pm

We wait for the Chuva Army to get over the whole thing lol.

• Reply Ade July 14, 2009 at 11:34 pm

Heh. Way to go!

• Reply Sarah July 15, 2009 at 12:31 am

In a way, chuva’s post led me to vote for you and not diva, because I really don’t like diva. She’s nothing special, she’s just this bitter spinster who takes her being a loser out on purchases to at least be seen as “fasyon”. The truth is, this would not have been such a big deal had chuva not posted that entry on her blog. Now, people are getting very mean and personal towards you. I do hope you win, if only to add to diva’s loser points.

• Reply N_o_N July 15, 2009 at 3:46 am

I used to e-like Chuvaness but she proved herself a sore loser during this whole Helga vs Chuva Army debacle. Well, Divasoria COULD still win, but despite your “buttcrack scandal, etc.” you’ve somehow managed to outclass Chuvaness and Army. Kudos!

• Reply Katy July 15, 2009 at 3:59 am

I voted for you! GL!!

• Reply sarah July 15, 2009 at 11:00 am

aaargghh i guess i was living under a rock when all these happened! pffftttt but anyhoo, i would’ve voted for you, you’re still the best! *sneaks back to her rock*

• Reply Charissa July 15, 2009 at 1:32 pm

are you serious?! haha! Goodness. There’s still internet drama around. Shouldn’t whatever this thing be for fun?! Goodness, people dramatized everything these days but then when I’m bored it’s good entertainment. haha!

• Reply ana July 15, 2009 at 3:07 pm

Wow you really raised some eyebrows with that picture of yours.

Being a regular reader of Chuvaness, I voted for Ms. Divasoria once or twice.. but I ended up voting for you many more times after seeing her childish “response” to your photo.

I found it hypocritical of her when she decided to delete the comments that said you were already an internet celebrity to begin with and that ms. “diva” would not have been considered if not for and her army.

Airport landing strip forehead FTW!! :D

• Reply kai July 15, 2009 at 5:30 pm

Funny how I was able to view this blog from a friend’s tweet asking followers to vote for divasoria. Haha!

I know my friend and I are cool and all, but regardless, I’d vote for you still. That butt-crack pic’s da sheet! LOL!

• Reply miksas July 16, 2009 at 5:01 pm

Your backside photo was WAGI as in WIN and got MY attention, video streaming in your plans? hope so ;)

• Reply Kat July 16, 2009 at 5:18 pm

i’ve discovered your site before i discovered chuvaness so of course, i voted for u. :) not because i knew you online first but because i actually like reading your entries. you’re a lot more fun! AND, they’ve taken this waaay too seriously. i was surprised and didn’t know how to react when i read her post about you and the buttcrack. it got worse when those people started getting nasty with their remarks.

well anyway, congrats! you look better with that crown on than divasoria so you definitely deserve the title. *grins*

• Reply kush July 16, 2009 at 7:20 pm

I voted for you! I hope you win.

I’m a follower when you were just an LJer.. your entries always amuse me.. I can say I’m a fan! :)

• Reply Cesar Noel July 16, 2009 at 8:58 pm

Congratulations Helga,

IMHO you won the contest fair and square. Some people are not in to good in fair competition.

And I commend you on the buttcrack pics.

• Reply a July 18, 2009 at 12:20 pm

Voted! good luck!

• Reply a July 18, 2009 at 12:21 pm

• Reply feb July 19, 2009 at 11:28 am

Been stalking your blogs for quite some time now (i.e., 2 years already? LOL!), and must say that you really deserve to win (yes, already voted for you twice on the Tweeterwall of Fame).

hayopsaganda‘s awareness (or the unfortunate lack thereof, for that matter) of your blogs’ existences does not, will not and CANNOT be a reliable criterion in judging whether or not you are indeed popular online (perhaps ancestors’ craniums were stuck in their own arseholes when the deities were showering mankind with LOGIC). What a farcical venture, this Chuvaness and her cronies are trying to pull off.

On another note, your photos are superlative (or do you even need this comment with the raves your photos are getting?)

• Reply Holly August 2, 2009 at 3:41 pm

LMAO! This whole thing is greatly amusing!

• Reply Rommel August 13, 2009 at 8:40 pm

Gotta love your spirit! I keep on voting for you, sana naman manalo ka! :D

And her chuvaness friends are um, meh.