things I love

Things I Love, IV

1. Four-day work weeks and long weekends. Like this week! We got November 30th off to celebrate Bonifacio Day (so I had a good Monday, which is is an oxymoron) and I spent it lazing about the apartment, watching old CSI: Las Vegas episodes, and getting fat on chocolate truffle ice cream.

2. Twilight. I will not be judged! I’m a few years late but I finally hopped on the Twilight fanwagon, all because of this guy:

Jacob Black

Taylor Lautner, how in the world are you only 17?! Robert Pattinson is pretty hot, too.

3. Latte Land. Here I am again with the Facebook apps, heh. Having temporarily quit Cafe World because of its numerous bugs (can’t redecorate or use my new stove) and because it crashes my Firefox (please do not tell me to switch to Chrome), I’m glad I found a text/javascript-based app that keeps me entertained (like Mafia Wars!).

Latte Land

When you spend close to nine hours in front of a computer, you kind of need these things to keep you from wrecking all office electronics you can get your hands on.

4. The cold. Philippine weather is finally season- and Christmas-appropriate and the nippy nights make me so giddy. I also love how Ortigas Center (where I work) and Cubao (where I live) have turned into Bokeh Wonderland with all the pretty fairy lights. Now if only it would snow this part of the world. I can always Photoshop, of course:

Helga Weber snow

• Reply Katy December 4, 2009 at 5:11 pm

I loveee long weekends too and the weeks before/after because they are shortened.

I never got into Twilight… don’t think I will though. They shoot Twilight in my city and all the girls go crazy! I don’t understand at all.

• Reply Tracy December 6, 2009 at 7:44 pm

Ah Twilight. Might see New Moon tomorrow. My sis already saw it and said all the teenies screamed when Jacob took his shirt off :P hehe…

Four-day work weeks are great!

• Reply Brandi December 9, 2009 at 12:51 pm

I just had a total orgasm, thanks to Mr. Lautner.

Bitch is lookin mighty fiiiiiiine these days :)

Still Team Edward, though haha.

• Reply Jen December 14, 2009 at 2:50 pm

Hey thats funny, I hopped on the Twilight bandwagon last also. I’m only now starting to read Twilight, then I plan to watch the New Moon movie to catch that 17 year old that I feel like a total perv drooling over. =P

The best part about getting in to Twilight late is that we don’t have to wait for the next books to come out since they’re all already out. :D

• Reply boot-boot July 11, 2010 at 9:13 am

i seen the movies, they’re awesome. then i figured i’d read the books, they’re much more detailed. i’m reading “breaking dawn” now(halfway done)…it is so good. i can’t wait for the movie’s to come out. the first one comes out in november 2011…i’m so ready…

• Reply Tameika December 16, 2010 at 4:24 am