Who Doesn’t Love Plants vs Zombies?

Quick update as I am currently preparing for our office Christmas party while researching on pleasanton motorcycle accident attorney… stuff.

Hrhrhrhrhr. Brrrraaaaaains.

This year’s office Christmas party theme is obviously Plants vs Zombies. For some reason, the Big Kahuna made Ade Christmas committee chair and Madz, Liz, Gino, and I the organizers. Gino and I were put in decorations and look!: we turned the office into a kindergarten classroom:

Plants vs Zombies decorations

Here’s Gino cutting out the fence last night:

Gino Carteciano looks like an Ateneo High School student

A photo of Peashooter I was working on:

Ridiculous how this office doesn’t have a decent color printer but yay, arts and crafts!

What we originally wanted the place to look like (Claren worked on this):

Plants vs Zombies decoration

Sadly, we ran out of time for Balloon Zombie so Football Zombie is all by his lonesome =(

I’m dressing up as Conehead Zombie tonight, photos to follow!

• Reply Hana December 18, 2009 at 7:28 pm

Helga, that is soooo cute! I love it :)

• Reply Noelle December 18, 2009 at 10:17 pm

W00t! How cute — although I don’t play, so I can’t relate. -_-

• Reply Holly December 20, 2009 at 4:35 pm

That is so awesome! :O

• Reply Christina December 22, 2009 at 12:24 pm

That is so awesome. I love that game.

• Reply Frances September 5, 2010 at 3:31 am

hey i’m using plants vs. zombies for my residence hall door decorations. how did you print the black & white templates for the peashooter that you were working on (as shown on your picture on the floor)? I’d appreciate it very much!

• Reply rica November 10, 2010 at 4:52 am

coudl u please share which templates you used ? would like to have a PVZ theme party too! thank you so much!

• Reply DITZ-REVOLUTION.NET by Helga Weber | Filipina blogger and web designer » A Harry Potter Christmas December 23, 2010 at 11:56 pm

[…] eight’s theme (the year I joined the company) was “Masquerade”; 2009′s was Plants vs Zombies. This year, we had three options to choose from: Red Carpet (I can’t imagine us girls running […]

• Reply it's never too late to chase your dreams July 18, 2013 at 5:37 pm

What’s up, I read your blog regularly. Your writing style is witty, keep up the good work!