AKA a bunch of ~New Year’s Resolutions~ I may or may not keep because I may or may not be a believer of resolutions.
1. Go blonde. Or at least get blonde highlights. The boyfriend replied with a violent NO! when I told him this. Someone’s just gotta deal.
2. Eliminate one kind of meat from my diet. Fish does not count (I barely eat fish anyway plus I can never live without sashimi/sushi), I’m never going to cut out chicken, pork is too accessible… so. Beef it is. Bye bye beef, 2010.
3. That said, only eat chicken hot dogs.
4. Stop obsessing about my weight. It seems like every damn year, I aim to lose weight/whittle my weight down to 105 pounds. I’m turning 25 this year and that has got to stop. Ever since the boyfriend and I got together, I’ve become more appreciative of my body but I still have days when I could pass for someone with BDD. Enough.
5. Take more photos and put to good use the camera I won from fizzer.ph aka Baby Girl. A few photos I’ve taken:
LOLJK, I didn’t take that last one.
I’m learning, I’m learning.
6. Blog more here. I’m on Tumblr everyday because it’s easier to clutter that place with short, random, and stupid stuff. Now that I’m done with my Project365, maybe I’ll have time to get back to blogging.
7. I will spend more time with my family. I had such a blast with them over the holidays and I just realized how much I missed all my relatives. I barely saw any of them the past couple of years, always feigning being too busy whenever one of them had a birthday or a party (I was really just nursing a very bad hangover from the previous night and couldn’t be bothered to shower, get dressed, and travel from Point A to Point B only to get drunk again). That’s gotta change.
8. Stop biting my nails. Very unlikely.
9. Stop coming to work hungover. This roughly translates to: stop drinking so much on weeknights.
10. Learn to cook at least one soupy dish. I’m thinking tinola.
11. Wear slippers during the commute to work. Save my feet and my pretty shoesies the stress since I walk A LOT (and barely wear sneakers). Perhaps not everyday, just every now and then.
12. Work out once a week. I used to be able to work out 3-5 times a week and it’s true that once you stop and break your momentum, it gets harder to get back into it. I usually work out when I get home from work at night (I’m too bleary in the morning) which is pretty late so maybe I can work out on weekends. I’m just blabbering here (so I won’t forget) because I’m the only one who reads everything written in this blog. Kohler faucets are pretty.
13. Start my days earlier. THIS IS NEXT TO IMPOSSIBLE TO DO but I’m putting this here anyway. No pressure, Helga. Really.
14. Save up for something big. I don’t even know what, but it’s nice to have a goal, no matter how hazy-bordering-on-unknown lol.