A List Of Things That Make Me Happy

1. The smell of cheap burgers frying.
2. The smell of breakfast cooking.
3. The smell of clean laundry. Someone should really bottle this up and sell it as perfume.
4. Pretty girls. They are very inspiring.
5. Tapsi ni Vivian. It’s terrible, but I especially love the chicharon bulaklak.
6. Sober weekends spent on my couch, watching CSI episodes.
7. Bubble tea.
8. Liempo.
9. Hotdogs.
10. Stalking.
11. Chocolate pretzel sticks.
12. Being able to read up on just about everything on the internet. Today, I read about life insurance.
13. When my boyfriend calls me “babydoll/babydollz”.
14. Waking up early (and not having to rush through my morning routine).
15. The sound of the camera shutter.
16. Cats that don’t run away when I approach them.
17. Finding stuff that I was looking for on
18. Flossing and cleaning my ears!
19. Completing a game of Klondike on my iPod.
20. Making a perfect cup of black coffee (I often mess this up: too much sugar/too much coffee).

What are things that make you happy?

• Reply teeyah March 4, 2010 at 1:11 am

Hi Helga, not sure if you’ve heard of Clean’s Fresh Laundry but it smells really nice. My favorite is Baby Girl though, I think you’d like that :)

• Reply enzo March 14, 2010 at 5:53 am

An EXcellent laundry perfume would be Jo Malone’s: LINO NEL VENTO, and ACQUA DI LIMONE

They are VERY light, fresh, and laundry like — excellent for drawers, luggage, guest rooms, pillow perfuming, and even the body!

signed, perfume addict

• Reply philos March 4, 2010 at 1:20 am

I like no. 9, I like ’em grilled! That and freshly laundered sheets… man, its great sleeping on those!

• Reply DK March 4, 2010 at 5:35 pm

i lol’d sa insurance part, si Abel kasi insurance guy. kaya natawa ako.

• Reply Janine March 5, 2010 at 8:35 am

I’ve never found a clean laundry perfume I really love, but I do love the smell of clean clothes. Even though I try to use detergent with less chemicals, I love the smell outside of my apartment where the steam from everyone’s laundry exhaust pumps out.

LOVE bubble tea as well. How do you take yours? I’ve been having red bean in mine lately and love it, although I typically did lychee jelly and tapioca only. I think honeydew is my favorite flavor.

We had a family of cats living under our building, I may have mentioned to you before. So many cute kittens, but scared of people.

My favorite show as of late is Criminal Minds. I have no idea how I haven’t gotten into CSI. I have been obsessed with Law and Order forever, and love basically any show like it, including the spin-offs.

• Reply enzo March 14, 2010 at 5:53 am

oops, this is the one i wanted to respond to!

Jo Malone’s LINO NEL VENTO and ACQUA DI LIMONE are very good laundry sprays!!! :D

CHECK em out!

• Reply Katy March 6, 2010 at 3:33 pm

Waking up to the smell of breakfast cooking is heaven!! Mmmmm. I love bubble tea too… I didn’t drink it for like 4 months but now I crave it like every day again. Not good.

• Reply sarahyasmin March 8, 2010 at 8:52 pm

I love no.3 too! I especially love the smell of clean bed sheets!! :)

• Reply lesirc March 9, 2010 at 9:24 am

This is nice! I should start making one too and list it all as I go on with life! ;p