“Please don’t turn into a hipster,” he said. “Your hiphophead boyfriend won’t be able to handle it.”
He doesn’t have to worry but you have to admit, I make a pretty wicked cute hipsterling (a baby hipster? A hipster n00b?):
(I’m never gonna have not red hair ever again. Blonde is an exception.)
Moving on: I just got back from a too-short vacation! Three days and two nights (plus the third night spent on the road, very much intoxicated) at the beach getting my drunk on. It was fantastic.
Anyway (awkward transition between blog topics is awkward), here’s a list of things I will never regret doing (someone needs four blog entries in two days and that someone is me, hurray!):
1) Dyeing my hair red.
2) Having that one last hotdog.
3) Drinking water before sleeping.
4) Peeing before leaving the house.
5) Being helpful to someone I don’t particularly like.
6) Taking public transportation to work instead of cabbing it.
7) Getting an insurance quote.
8) Writing things down.
9) Taking too many photos (I will whine about all the sorting and editing I’ll have to do but y’all know I love it).
10) Working out.
11) Giving my mom a hug!
12) Extra rice (like #9, I’ll whine about it but deep inside, I’m all “GIVE ME MORE CARBS!”).
13) Stopping after the fourth bottle of beer.
14) Waking up early/sleeping early.
What about you d00dz? What are things you don’t regret doing?