behind the scenes

A List of Things I Will Never Regret

“Please don’t turn into a hipster,” he said. “Your hiphophead boyfriend won’t be able to handle it.”

He doesn’t have to worry but you have to admit, I make a pretty wicked cute hipsterling (a baby hipster? A hipster n00b?):

(I’m never gonna have not red hair ever again. Blonde is an exception.)

Moving on: I just got back from a too-short vacation! Three days and two nights (plus the third night spent on the road, very much intoxicated) at the beach getting my drunk on. It was fantastic.

Helga Weber bikini

Helga Weber

Anyway (awkward transition between blog topics is awkward), here’s a list of things I will never regret doing (someone needs four blog entries in two days and that someone is me, hurray!):

1) Dyeing my hair red.
2) Having that one last hotdog.
3) Drinking water before sleeping.
4) Peeing before leaving the house.
5) Being helpful to someone I don’t particularly like.
6) Taking public transportation to work instead of cabbing it.
7) Getting an insurance quote.
8) Writing things down.
9) Taking too many photos (I will whine about all the sorting and editing I’ll have to do but y’all know I love it).
10) Working out.
11) Giving my mom a hug!
12) Extra rice (like #9, I’ll whine about it but deep inside, I’m all “GIVE ME MORE CARBS!”).
13) Stopping after the fourth bottle of beer.
14) Waking up early/sleeping early.

What about you d00dz? What are things you don’t regret doing?

• Reply thegreatest April 15, 2010 at 5:37 am

how about falling in love wit your man, huh.

• Reply Jane April 15, 2010 at 5:39 pm

Your holiday sounds really good =D

I wake up reasonably early and sleep reasonably early, I don’t understand how people can go to bed in the early hours of the morning and sleep til after midday.

• Reply Cesar Noel April 16, 2010 at 2:30 am

There nothing wrong on getting yourself out of your comfort zone because experience is one of the best inspirations in life.

• Reply Helga April 16, 2010 at 10:41 am

WHAT does your comment have to do with what I wrote lol.

• Reply Blare April 16, 2010 at 3:23 pm

hi helga, specifically, what hair color did you use?

• Reply Helga April 17, 2010 at 12:42 pm

Hello =) Zen Auburn by Kolours.

• Reply kukay May 17, 2010 at 6:51 am

wow wow wow!!! love the red hair! perfect for you.

you look like a rocker chick on the first photo. lurv it!

• Reply Nikki August 16, 2010 at 6:46 pm

Was browsing around for red hair colors on Filipinas for a while now, and then I found your photo on Google!

I SO LOVE YOUR HAIR. It is going to inspire my second venture into hair coloring (I was originally going to color my hair red the first time but I chickened out because I hadn’t seen any good photos of redhead Pinays yet). But now! Woohoo!:D

Do you color your hair yourself or do you have it done. It is awesome either way.:D

Also, I love your blog layout. So frickin clean and the colors are just right.:D

I would never regret having that red hair either and nos 3, 4, 8, and 9 resonate well with me too.

Another thing I don’t regret is taking some time for myself, and raising my gorgeous tomcat, Habagat.:D Love the back to top icon too btw.:)

• Reply isabella January 7, 2011 at 8:05 pm

hi! i reaaly need your help ..i wanna red hair just like that..really gorge!! what was the color of your hair before ( the photo above?) and did you have to bleach them to get it that red? thanksssss…