Happy Pasig Day Plus New Stuff

I got the day off from work today because it’s Pasig Day (and I work in Ortigas Center, yay) so I made plans with my friend, Tin, to hit SM Megamall. …And we swear it wasn’t because Forever21 opened today. Tin needed a backpack and I needed to look at some all clad copper core cookware, heehee. We didn’t have much time because Tin was meeting some friends for dinner at 4pm so we rushed through the afternoon. I was running late (what else is new) having done the oil cleansing method before taking a shower (more about this in another blog entry!) so it was a little past two when we met up (we’re neighbors, by the way!) and it had already started to rain.

This crazy changing weather sucks.

Helga Weber

I’m wearing my irritating fake glasses because I did my makeup in less than five minutes and my eyeliner got all messy. That plus sweat plus the rain = UGH.

Tin Rementilla

Tin looking very happy.

We had a late lunch at Bubble Tea. This was my tomato and meatballs pasta. I kinda don’t like their meatballs, it tastes strange.

Tin had chicken teriyaki which she liked a lot. No photos of our bubble teas (I had peach green tea and Tin had milk tea, if that interests you lol).

We went to check out Forever21 but there was a long line outside (hahahaha, I find this funny, really) so we opted not to go in.

Stuff I got!

Queen Helene Mint Julep Masque

Queen Helene’s Mint Julep Masque from Healthy Options, PHP370ish? I’ve heard it does wonders to your skin. I’ll try this over the weekend.

Cheapy black Parisian wedges (PHP699)! I love Parisian, they have nice styles and they’re affordable, durable, and comfortable!

Revlon Colorburst in Carnation

Revlon Colorburst in Carnation (PHP575).

No more shopping for July, I promise. Exceptions: thrift store buys and maybe Forever21 (I’m more interested in their accessories than their disposable clothes and shoes).

• Reply Karrie July 2, 2010 at 6:44 pm

hahaha I knew it! Talagang hahaba ang pila sa Megamall! Pang masa kasi ang Megamall!bahaha >:D Yeah, I like F21 accesories than their *parang ukay clothes* Okay, 320 pa din ang shoes here in Guadalupe. Ito si Karrieukay nag-uulat. =))

• Reply Amy July 2, 2010 at 9:49 pm

dispoasable clothing indeed! i need to start getting their accessories and online b/c in the store, it’s all raided half empty, or broken, or no price tag and i HATE standing in the long ass line to buy 2 necklaces or something.

i haven’t bought crap in awhile…i’m feeling the need to hit up some retail therapy!

• Reply JJ July 3, 2010 at 5:55 am

Hi Helga…I’m not sure if you received my last email in regards to Fashion writing. Can you confirm whether or not you have? My email is

• Reply Janine July 3, 2010 at 6:08 am

Forever 21 sells AMAZING denim, just an FYI. :) Their clothes are so, so disposable, but their jeans last for years and have a great fit. It’s surprising.

Do I have to Google to see what Pasig Day is?

• Reply Helga July 3, 2010 at 5:31 pm

LOL, I’m guessing Pasig Day is when Pasig City was founded or something? I really don’t know, all I know is I get a paid day off work!

I have a pair of jeans from F21 but I’ve only worn them 3 or 4 times.

• Reply Crystal July 3, 2010 at 9:37 am

That face mask has been around for years! It’s great, but sometimes it dries out my skin.

Oh lala I love pink lipstick.

• Reply Helga July 3, 2010 at 5:36 pm

I might get the Colorburst in Baby Pink next!

• Reply Lurchie July 3, 2010 at 10:33 am

Hi Helga,

Great finds! Love the shoes.. Parisian suits me fine coz my shoe size can be hard to find… :)

Nice glasses by the way. May I know where you got them?

• Reply Helga July 3, 2010 at 5:38 pm

Hello! The glasses are from Farmers, the bazaars at the ground floor =) You can try Philcoa or sidewal vendors, too (I have friends who got theirs from there). Thanks!

• Reply Becca July 3, 2010 at 11:28 am

your geek glasses are so cute! <3

• Reply Marbs July 3, 2010 at 11:57 am

aw, I was there too! sana pala nagkita tayo before kami nagkita nina claren and drew :)

• Reply Helga July 3, 2010 at 5:45 pm

• Reply Chiin July 3, 2010 at 5:07 pm

Forever 21’s accessories are amazing!

• Reply Jeremy July 3, 2010 at 10:29 pm

Nice glasses & nice shirt in the 1st photo

• Reply Rizzie (from LJ!) July 6, 2010 at 10:57 am

I saw you walking in front of my condo (on the way to Galle, I think) last Wednesday afternoon. I wanted to say hi but I was shyyy.

Oh and last month I was in Starbucks Emerald and I was in line with AA! Haha! Sorry if I sound like a stalker lol

• Reply Helga July 6, 2010 at 1:57 pm

Rizzieeee, say hi next time. I think I was on my way home that afternoon cos it was a holiday and only two of us went to work lol.

Aa works in Emerald Ave, too, but she works nights. We barely see each other lol

• Reply Rizzie (from LJ!) July 9, 2010 at 10:54 am

Oh oh, I work in Emerald too. At the Strata with the Mcdo :)

Text me when you’re in Galle! I’m usually there after office because I have nothing to do sa condo hehe :) **number** don’t post this na lang

• Reply Mai July 6, 2010 at 9:10 pm

I really do adore your hair color. :)

And last week, I was rummaging books at booksale when I saw a Hanson book (a very old one though, nung mga bata pa sila), ikaw agad naisip ko. I actually thought of buying it and giving it to you but I don’t know how. :P

• Reply Helga July 7, 2010 at 10:21 am

Heee, I’ve only seen that Hanson book once and I suck cos I didn’t get it! Thanks for thinkin of me :D

• Reply DITZ-REVOLUTION.NET by Helga Weber | Filipina blogger and web designer » SO I OWE SOMEONE A CHEESEBURGER July 8, 2010 at 4:32 pm

[…] last Friday’s purchases, I told myself (and Tin) that I wasn’t going to shop ’til the end of July or ’til […]

• Reply Jenine July 22, 2010 at 9:34 pm

That’s prolly my fave photo of you! :)