behind the scenes

Five Random Things About Me

(I’m not claiming to be an interesting person but I need ten more entries within the next four days, heh. Lists are easy and so am I! Wait, no.)

1) I have ugly feet. On good days/at best, they’re hideous. On ugly days, they can be likened to troll feet. They’re bony and veiny and oddly-shaped. I like keeping them hidden.

Please do not look at my feet to verify this when we see each other. I can tell when someone is checking out my feet and I act react accordingly (hide my feet or cover your eyes).

2) I am pimply. Not acne-ridden, just pimply. I always have the occasional three to five pimples scattered around my face; two or three have taken up permanent residency on my chin area (I googled this and found out that chimples are usually caused by hormones?). It gets worse when I’m nearing my dot.

My goal this month is to rid myself of these pesky things. I smoke, I drink (alcohol + caffeine), I have an average diet, I sleep very late, I drink at least four liters of water a day. I know what I’m doing wrong, don’t worry.

3) I am a glutton. I have a big appetite and can very much out-eat a man twice my size. When home, I have to discipline myself not to overeat.

4) I am easily distracted and tend to tab back and forth random, unrelated things. My current open tabs (of the non-Facebook/Twitter/etc variety): Branson vacations, Six Super Helpful Typography Cheat Sheets, and Jackson Pollock.

5) I cry a lot. But never in front of you.

• Reply Charles July 6, 2010 at 8:51 pm

I have mastered the ctrl+pgup/pgdown because of item number 4

• Reply Tracy July 7, 2010 at 2:40 am

Why you cry?! I have never seen any chimples on your photos, so… well hidden! Show me your feet baby!

• Reply Helga July 7, 2010 at 10:06 am

Photoshop, Trayay! Haha. I cry at everything, mostly TV shows =p

• Reply Kiara July 7, 2010 at 8:08 am

I heard naman that the chimples may be caused by our toothpaste, as some sort of allergic reaction? Not so sure.

So I take that you’re in a long-distance relationship. I’m in one, too, and it sucks. How do you keep sane? :(

• Reply Kiara July 7, 2010 at 8:09 am

LOL, not “OUR” toothpaste, it should be “your.”

• Reply Helga July 7, 2010 at 10:08 am

I heard about that! Funny cos right now, I have toothpaste on my pimples to dry them out lololol. I hope it’s not my Colgate that causes this =/

• Reply Kaith July 7, 2010 at 2:33 pm

i’ve had chimples for the longest time and the person who does my facial also said that it may be caused by the toothpaste i’m using. but it cleared out when i started using clinique’s 3-step system. regular use of neutrogena wave also helped me keep it pimple-free as clinique became too expensive. lol. i still have pimple marks on my chin, though.