(I’m not claiming to be an interesting person but I need ten more entries within the next four days, heh. Lists are easy and so am I! Wait, no.)
1) I have ugly feet. On good days/at best, they’re hideous. On ugly days, they can be likened to troll feet. They’re bony and veiny and oddly-shaped. I like keeping them hidden.
Please do not look at my feet to verify this when we see each other. I can tell when someone is checking out my feet and I act react accordingly (hide my feet or cover your eyes).
2) I am pimply. Not acne-ridden, just pimply. I always have the occasional three to five pimples scattered around my face; two or three have taken up permanent residency on my chin area (I googled this and found out that chimples are usually caused by hormones?). It gets worse when I’m nearing my dot.
My goal this month is to rid myself of these pesky things. I smoke, I drink (alcohol + caffeine), I have an average diet, I sleep very late, I drink at least four liters of water a day. I know what I’m doing wrong, don’t worry.
3) I am a glutton. I have a big appetite and can very much out-eat a man twice my size. When home, I have to discipline myself not to overeat.
4) I am easily distracted and tend to tab back and forth random, unrelated things. My current open tabs (of the non-Facebook/Twitter/etc variety): Branson vacations, Six Super Helpful Typography Cheat Sheets, and Jackson Pollock.
5) I cry a lot. But never in front of you.