things I love

Things I Love, 7.

I haven’t done a list of things I love in a while and I guess it’s a good thing I discovered something new today that I absolutely loved or else I would have forgotten about this little blog category of mine.

Ok, so it’s not really a new discovery since I got it at the supermarket a couple of weekends ago and I just kept forgetting that it was sitting in my *fridge: Tipco Broccoli/Vegetable juice!

It’s delicious, I tell you! It’s a mix of broccoli, kiwi, tomato, pineapple, and a few other things I don’t remember so it doesn’t taste like broccoli (which is pretty yummy to begin with, anyway) at all.

iWhite products.

Pictured: Whitening Pack (peel-off mask that’s good for whiteheads, blackheads, and pimples), Skin Whitening Vita Facial Cream (I use this on top of my moisturizer as makeup base), and Skin Whitening Vita Aqua Moisturizing Cream (light and oil-free moisturizer that smells nice and clean). Two are in sachets because I bought them last Friday to sample (just to see if they’re good with my skin). I loved both and I’ll be going back to get them in tubes.

I’m really not into skin whitening because the last thing I want is my face to be lighter than my neck and the rest of my body. I’m not worried much, though, because I’m not one to shy away from sunshine so whatever whitening effect they have will be canceled by that… I guess. Heh.

My floral high-waist blue skirt. I got this some time ago and just had them hemmed. I’m actually wearing the back side front in these photos (there are front pockets) because I like having the detail in front better. Wow, I said “front” thrice in a sentence.

The skirt needs more work and by that, I mean my waistline needs more work and the best diet pill. #Neurotic #SkinnyComplex #BodyIssues

My friends! Klassy threw a birthday party for her husband, Eric, last Saturday and we had a wonderful time eating Indian food (it was my first time to try gulab jamun and it was GLORIOUS), drinking Stella Artois (I wish all bars here served Stella; I like it better than San Miguel Light), wine, and cocktails (I sufficiently got hammered on this tamarind-flavored drink, but in a non-messy way), playing Rock Band, and catching up.

From L-R: Sanya, Klassy, me, and Sam. Shauna is once again missing from the photo as she had to leave early because she was feeling a little sick.

*note to self: you have two-weekish old pears and guapples in the fridge, too.

Cut down your exam stress by using our latest 642-832 dumps and high quality Pass4sure 220-801 and Testking demos. We provide updated Actualtests 70-486 questions with 100% pass guarantee along with Isilon training.

• Reply Aldo July 27, 2010 at 5:49 pm

Sige masubukan nga ang Tipco.

• Reply teeyah July 27, 2010 at 5:56 pm

I love Stella! And that Tipco juice sounds awesome!

• Reply Carina July 27, 2010 at 6:01 pm

I love that skirt!

Also, was astounded to learn that that pretty top you are wearing with your friends was thrifted.

• Reply Helga July 28, 2010 at 12:30 pm

The entire outfit, save for the shoes, was thrifted! Well, the skirt is from ebay so that sort of counts lol.

• Reply Jad July 27, 2010 at 9:03 pm

I think that’s totally the pore strip The Boy and I use when he visits me! We relish ‘pore strip time’ with the same excited anticipation one would have before attending a rock concert. u_u

Also, I love that skirt.

Broccoli juice sounds scary.

• Reply Helga July 28, 2010 at 12:31 pm

MASARAP YUNG JUICE!!! Hrhrhrhr, I’m tamad to eat my veggies so I need on-the-go healthy stuff.

I like the peel-off mask even tho I don’t have blackheads. I saw A WHITEHEAD stuck to the mask when I peeled it off, ang galing.

• Reply angelique July 27, 2010 at 9:06 pm

klassy is my ninong’s niece. wala lang :-)

i actually like gulab jalum too. im not too sure if it’s one of those they give out during diwali, but it looks like it. it’s the only thing i eat among all the things they give us.

• Reply Koji A. Iizuka July 27, 2010 at 9:09 pm

I love Tipco!

• Reply stefhamae July 28, 2010 at 12:23 am

Your skirt is gorgeous! I wish I could wear them floral skirts like the way you do.

• Reply Helga July 28, 2010 at 12:32 pm

What’s keeping you from wearing clothes any way you want to!

• Reply crisel July 29, 2010 at 3:13 pm

Me and my sister love tipco too! IMO, the weirder the mix the better it tastes. Lol!

Skirts looks nice on you, not a lot of people can pull that kind of skirt. ;p

• Reply ghraiz July 30, 2010 at 3:03 am

Hey Helga!!

its very coincidental I tried the Iwhite products also, So far I have no problems with them I was worried it may clog my pores but No issues with them or such I really love the cream it really gives you the matte look.. Hope you like it further also same as I do..

• Reply BrianB July 31, 2010 at 2:00 am

Tipco Aloe Vera juice. I notice my skin is better.

• Reply Jan August 1, 2010 at 10:29 am

I love Gulab jamun and here in Singapore, everytime I go to Little India I always drop by my favourite sweet shop to buy some (and others)!

You should try the north indian butter chicken with naan! (i just realised that if i ever do go back to the philippines I’ll miss the Singaporean food here.. Sigh)