hair & beauty, outfits, shopping

Human Heart Nature Plus A Bunch of Self-Centered Photos

I first heard of Human Heart Nature from Mara‘s tweets some time ago but I didn’t think much of them because I still had a bunch of stuff I didn’t want to waste. If it weren’t for J‘s recent blog entries about going organic and this video, I wouldn’t have made the immediate switch. I brought it up with my boyfriend (out of habit, I run my expenses by him lol) and it turns out that he uses H♥N shampoo! It’s a dollar more than US shampoos and he said it’s worth the extra cost.

I placed my order Tuesday afternoon and they wowed me with their efficiency because I got my stuff less than 24 hours later!

Human Heart Nature

From left to right: Sunflower beauty oil, Tomato & Lemongrass toner, Mandarin & Mango butter conditioner, Aloe Vera, Egg White, & Guava shampoo, Aloe Vera & Guava facial cleanser. A little less than PHP600, shipping included.

I love how the sunflower oil isn’t greasy at all; I use it under my eyes, on pimples, and to moisturize my armpits (teehee). Mara warned me that the toner smells like, well, tomatoes. It does smell a little funky but it doesn’t really bother me.

Breakfast was organic coffee and a banana. Ugh, the coffee is expensive at PHP10 a sachet (introductory price from Bio-Enzyme). I guess I’ll be going back to my regular brand when I’m done with the pack.

Weather-appropriate outfit! Thrifted top, your regular, black leggings, and brown boots from ebay. I’ve had these boots for a couple of months and this is only the second time I’m wearing them (the first was at an art show last June; wore them with a denim mini skirt hidden under this and black knee-high socks scrunched down. I’d post a photo if I had one lol).

Warning! Warning! Repetitive self-centered photos!

Heh, that’s me covering my fat with my hair (and consequently looking like I’m showing off my tattoo).

Fla-la-lash + auto color.

I touch my face a lot =/

K, that’s enough. I just liked my lip color this morning. Unfortunately, it’s (just) a mix of pinks from my Sephora Blockbuster palette.

We offer up to date 200-101 dumps practice questions with self paced test engine to help you pass Pass4sure exam and complete your Testking 199-01 & Actualtests 70-413 , you should also find Intel training for your complete task.

• Reply Karrie August 5, 2010 at 7:52 pm

Akala ko stuff toy ang Human Heart Nature! lol Yung boooooots mo!!!!!!!!!! I heart nature your boots! <3

• Reply Helga August 5, 2010 at 8:29 pm

750 lang yung boots hrhrhrhr thanks

• Reply DK August 5, 2010 at 7:56 pm

now i wonder how much the banana is, too. wait, wait do you buy bananas in near the Anonas station? I bought some avocados there. I found out that two days later they were cheaper by 20p per kilo.

• Reply Helga August 5, 2010 at 8:28 pm

We get the bananas from this cart near Andok’s cor Molave cor Narra! The fruit along Aurora Blvd is too far na from the apartment because we have Molave Garden naman!

May WINBURGER na sa Ice Cream House. Buy 1 take 1, like Angel’s.

• Reply Carmi August 5, 2010 at 8:31 pm

A little less than 600 for all that plus shipping? Wow! :D The Mandarin & Mango butter conditioner sounds nice :)

• Reply diana alexandra August 5, 2010 at 11:06 pm

Ang ganda ng catch light sa mata mo!!!!!!!!!!! (hahaha illiterate exclamation points)

I was looking for a way to comment on your photos the other day on tumblr. Heh.

Yun lang, buti ka pa nagiimprove ang iyong ~*~*~Photography*~*~ skillzzzz; hindi katulad ng iba, nanggagaya lang.

• Reply Janine August 6, 2010 at 3:21 am

Coffee and a banana is my standard breakfast as well. Organic IS expensive! Luckily Donny’s dad always has extra coffee for us (me).

I haven’t tried that product line before but I’m going to have to look into it! I love Yes to Carrots but sometimes I want something that feels more decadent!

Love your fucking boots.

• Reply Crystal August 6, 2010 at 4:13 am

Egg white shampoo sounds weird!

Your skin looks flawless.

• Reply Len August 6, 2010 at 9:45 am

I think I am tempted to try out Human Heart Nature shampoos. I recently discovered they are one floor above my ofc in Amerberland :D

PS I like your dress. I shall go to sec and ukay mahself to death

• Reply Len August 6, 2010 at 10:41 am

PPS Your skin looks great! :)

• Reply sarah August 6, 2010 at 3:14 pm

i NEED your boots, lolz.

i live in Baguio and boots are a staple here…though you can find a variety of those in ukay-ukays here, its difficult to find a decent pair -__-‘

• Reply teeyah August 6, 2010 at 11:33 pm

OMG those boots! I like the entire outfit, actually.

I use HHN and love love talaga! I don’t use the egg variant nowadays though, am scared it might strip off my hair’s color. But definitely, my hairfall lessened dramatically. :)

• Reply Mara August 13, 2010 at 1:13 am

They ship fast, no? That’s why I keep coming back to them even if I’ve had troubles with my CC when I used it on their site back then.

I recently used the beauty oil as a moisturizer, too! Feels great on my skin. How do you find the shampoos and facial cleansers?

• Reply abbee September 14, 2010 at 11:30 pm

Hehe, their new deodorant has sunflower oil, too! Too bad they discontinued their cucumber shampoo, boohoo.

• Reply maki October 22, 2010 at 1:12 pm

where do u get order human nature? feels like to use it..tnx

• Reply Helga October 22, 2010 at 2:07 pm

I order from the website :)