I Love Nestle Fruit Selection Yogurt + Jelly

Hey, guys! Let’s play a game of “What is Helga holding?”!

Let’s disregard the fact that the blog entry title is a dead giveaway and that this game is pretty lame, heh. Am I holding…

a) a cup of jello!
b) a cup of jello with white stuff!
c) a cup of Nestle Fruit Selection Yogurt + Jelly, as it says in the title -_- (!)

Nestle Fruit Selection Yogurt + Jelly

The answer is C, of course!

Nestle Fruit Selection Yogurt + Jelly

Like it jiggly? Like it creamy? You can get both textures in one cup! Last Saturday, I attended the launch of Nestle’s new product: Fruit Selection Yogurt + Jelly. Now it may seem silly but I was a liiiitle excited for this event because I love yogurt (if I’m not careful, I can eat a whole big cup of Nestle strawberry yogurt in one sitting!) and I love jello/gelatin (thanks to my boyfriend who made me re-discover my childhood love for it) and I was curious to see how the two would taste when combined. I must say: it’s a delicious mix!

I was a little apprehensive, though, because the event invite contained two words I was unfamiliar with: Laughter Yoga. Now I may be trying to lead a healthier lifestyle (watching what I eat, working out etc) but there was no way I was going to get all sweaty and flushed in public (this is why I don’t jog or go to gyms— I get too self-conscious!). Imagine my relief when Laughter Yoga turned out to be completely different from, er, regular yoga. No stretching or mats involved; just… laughter.

From L-R, top to bottom: Paolo Trinidad, the only certified laughter yogi in the country, Jane and Shen laughing while introducing themselves, a giggly Phoebe, and a giggly Peach.

Did you guys know that the body cannot differentiate between genuine and forced laughter? Interesting. It was a little strange, I admit, but what I like about laughter yoga is that I can do it at home and by myself.

BACK TO THE YOGURT + JELLY! I had two cups for breakfast today, along with a hard-boiled egg and organic coffee. I wanted to start the week right by following the meal tips on the back of my box of Nestle Fitness Honey & Almonds (breakfast suggestion: a bowl of said cereal, a cup of yogurt, fruit, and a mug of coffee) but we ran out of fruit and I noticed this too late (while I was preparing breakfast lol).

Nestle Fruit Selection Yogurt + Jelly

Strawberry flavor. Fun, low-calorie, healthy, and yummy!

Buco pandan flavor. There are only currently two flavors out in the market. I’m hoping a melon flavored mix will be released soon :D

A cup only costs PHP20 and a serving/cup only has 79 calories!

Thanks, Nestle and Nuffnang!

We provide fast success in 100-101 dumps exam by using our high quality Pass4sure 300-135 prep resources. We offer up-to-dated Testking VCP510-DT & Actualtests 642-447 dumps with definite guarantee of IFPUG training success.

• Reply diana alexandra August 9, 2010 at 5:11 pm

how do you take pictures of your eyes like that? :)

Ang ganda talaga ng ~*~*~*~mata*~*~*~*~~ mo sa pictures. :)

• Reply Helga August 9, 2010 at 5:21 pm

I try to have a window or my mirror in front of me for the catchlight! My stupid eyes are so black, I need all the help I can get! Bibili nga ako ng contacts soon eh.

• Reply Xyla August 9, 2010 at 5:16 pm

I think I’m gonna try that one.

• Reply Lai August 9, 2010 at 5:17 pm

FSYJ mowdel kamown! WERK IT HELGZ love love the model-y photos usokyot

• Reply Lai August 9, 2010 at 5:18 pm

ps: ur eyebrows are perfect! i het u!

• Reply Helga August 9, 2010 at 11:21 pm

They’re notttttt! IDKW they look ok in these photos lol but they’re a mix of black and brown. Thinking of bleaching them blonde all the way and then just coloring them in :D

• Reply Lai August 10, 2010 at 9:10 am

noooo wouldn’t that look weird?? lulz, what i do when i’m not tinatamad is to draw over mine with a dark brown pencil, its not that halata. and the dark brown pencil is cheapo so di nakakaguilty :) i want perfectly shaped brows w/o the added effort of the pencil tho! GR

diju shape them here? srsly, izogorg

• Reply Helga August 10, 2010 at 8:47 pm

LOLOLOLOLOL I have a Fashion21 brown pencil for my brows. 69 pesos, I think? Or 60? Wheee.

I had them threaded two years ago and I just pluck at stray hairs. Want them professionally shaped again!

• Reply Sherica August 9, 2010 at 5:20 pm

Wow, cool hindi ko pa nakikita at natatary yan ah. Matry nga next time we go to buy groceries. Haha :)) looks yummeeh

• Reply teeyah August 9, 2010 at 5:27 pm

Nestle should pay you for the photos. So nice! :)

• Reply Jess Loves Fred August 9, 2010 at 5:57 pm

Just because you are a kyot saleswoman I will buy your jellyoghurt thing. It looks fucking good I am salivating all over my keyboard.

• Reply meedge August 9, 2010 at 6:13 pm

you look like a nestle endorser. what shade of blush is that? i love it!

• Reply Helga August 9, 2010 at 11:22 pm

LOL, Nichido in Cool Rum! Cheap, too, less than 100 pesos so I don’t feel bad re-touching throughout the day :D

• Reply meedge August 10, 2010 at 11:08 am

You look gorgeous with it on!:) I might try it one of these days. Is the staying power bad?

• Reply Helga August 10, 2010 at 8:49 pm

I re-apply maybe 2-3 a day =) I have oily cheeks, tho!

• meedge August 13, 2010 at 7:22 pm

whoa! hahaha. i’m too lazy to reapply that often. lol.

• Reply Jen August 9, 2010 at 7:31 pm

? for yogurt, always and forevaaarr

also: your mug is gorgeous.

• Reply Maris August 9, 2010 at 8:39 pm

nice! pareho nga tayo ng sunnies. :) i hope you can be in a commercial.

• Reply Helga August 9, 2010 at 11:23 pm

Haha, yeah, and I left the sunnies in the office =/=/=/
      Thanks! I don’t wanna be in commercials, tho :D

• Reply Barbs August 9, 2010 at 8:48 pm

*this is good*
    I really want some now! And you are so pretty, Helga!

• Reply Helga August 9, 2010 at 11:23 pm

Thanks, Barbs!

• Reply Angie August 9, 2010 at 9:38 pm

I think I’m going to try that one :) Thanks for sharing.

Pretty pictures, as always :)

• Reply Bianca August 9, 2010 at 11:49 pm

I just ate a cup for dinner. Hihi.

Here’s to healthy living! *raises a cup of jelly yogurt*

• Reply John Steven August 10, 2010 at 11:18 am

You should be the Nestle Fruit Selection Yogurt + Jelly advertising spokeseater. :D

• Reply Mae August 10, 2010 at 6:29 pm

I do that whenever I buy yogurt :( It makes me sad, more on because it’s already gone than because I ate it in one sitting :(

• Reply Aimee August 15, 2010 at 12:03 pm

Ang badtrip, I was looking for this sa convenience store near our place. When I asked how much, P26??? Hindi na lang ako bumili. :(

• Reply Helga August 15, 2010 at 3:33 pm

Yeah, mas mahal sa convenience stores. The regular yogurt is 26-30 pesos lang but at Mini Stop, it’s 34-36.

• Reply Janine August 15, 2010 at 12:14 pm

That sounds seriously delicious. I’ve been trying to boycott Nestle (just Google “Nestle boycott” to see why – lots of practices that suck regarding baby formula) but it’s really hard – They even own like 30% of L’Oreal.

Does that product even exist here? I’ve never heard of it. Americans are scared of things that are big in texture or low in calories. Joking but serious.

• Reply Helga August 15, 2010 at 3:34 pm

I read that blog entry you linked in one of your entries!

• Reply nickle August 19, 2010 at 4:40 pm

first time i’ve heard of that new product. i’ll try that some time coz i love yogurt and jelly too.

• Reply DITZ-REVOLUTION.NET by Helga Weber | Filipina blogger and web designer » Contest Time!: Nestle Fruit Selection Yogurt With Jelly August 26, 2010 at 9:12 pm

[…] you guys tried the new Nestle Fruit Selection Yogurt With Jelly yet? Yes? No? It doesn’t matter because boy oh boy, do I have a treat for you […]

• Reply Jelliciously Good - September 12, 2010 at 3:51 am

[…] been looking everywhere since I read Helga’s entry about the new product of Nestle Fruit Selection Yogurt + Jelly. I love both yogurt and jelly and when I found out about it I was really giddy to know how the two […]