I may or may not do 100 Books in 1 Year… and if I do decide to do it, I’m afraid I will have to stick to light, easy reading because I cannot afford
to dedicate an entire week to one book an existential crisis at my age (the last thing I need is a life-defining moment brought upon by reading fiction that will encourage new bad habits). Anyway, here’s my initial list (provided I find all the ebooks!):
1) Paper Towns, John Green
2) Will Grayson, Will Grayson, John Green
3) 13 Little Blue Envelopes, Maureen Johnson
4) The Perks of Being a Wallflower, Stephen Chbosky
5) Percy Jackson and the Olympians (series, 5 books), Rick Riordan
6) The Mortal Instruments (series, 3 books), Cassandra Clare*
7) Prep, Curtis Sittenfeld
8) Sloppy Firsts (and the succeeding four books), Megan McCafferty
9) Stargirl, Jerry Spinelli
10) Love, Stargirl, Jerry Spinelli
Total: 16 books.
*Carina calls Clare the devil because she is a shady shady person, but I still wanna give this a shot.