events, outfits, the weekend

The Weekend In Photos: House of Vanita, Cubao, Greenhills, Tiendesitas

Helga Weber

I had a pretty grand weekend. I’m still giddy about my Saturday night (I modeled lingerie (!!!) for House of Vanita along with six other bloggers) and I’m not quite sure how to write about it so I’ll do it later this week. Here is a photo my friend, Tin, took of me during the show:

La Vanita Vita

The little belly is cute, okay. I’m redoing Recovery Week (Insanity) because I missed two days last week.

Friends and I headed to Cubao X after the show. I needed celebratory bottles of alcohol and I needed lots of it. The dress I wore to House of Vanita’s showroom that afternoon did not match my gorgeous Italian cinema-themed hair and makeup so I borrowed Tin’s short-sleeved blazer and shamelessly threw it over my bra.

Gosh, my hair was so gorgeous that night. It sort of made the outfit. With boring hair, it looks kind of, well, boring:

Helga Weber

We had heaps of fun.

On Sunday, I headed to Tender Bob’s at Greenhills to meet up with my best college friends. We all lived in the same dorm for four years and it’s been a while since we were all together.

Helga Weber

Helga Weber

Romper from ebay, thrifted grandma cardigan, Parisian flats, headband from SM Department Store.

A photo of us five years ago, when we were college juniors: hahahaha.

I had the baked zitti. On some days, I don’t feel guilty eating at all =)

We then headed to Pet Village at Tiendesitas to play with the animals.

I almost bought a hamster ’til I thought to play with Aa’s hammies first to decide if I really want one. It’s a good thing I decided to wait because I think I’d rather a couple of guinea pigs or a hedgehog!

Aa’s hammies, Butter and Scotch. They are so cute <3

I hope you guys had a great weekend! I have a busy work week ahead SADFACE. I wanted to get the guinea pigs but I guess it would be smart to wait ’til I get back from my vacation in two weeks.

• Reply Len October 4, 2010 at 7:27 pm

Hehe please post more photos of you in a lingerie? (*.*,)

Love your shoes in the first outfit! AND FUCK FLORAL FLATS IN PARISIAN O#Q$(*&)@#*$@ Haha I need to visit Megamall and fast!

• Reply jillsabs October 4, 2010 at 7:53 pm

Who were the other bloggers?

I was also invited to model, but I really couldn’t, not really for modesty but more for the sake of my continued employment with the judiciary:p

• Reply Helga October 8, 2010 at 2:32 pm

Aww, sayang! The six other girls were Hannah Villasis, Vicky Ras, Alex Lapa, Aby Valentos, Shanna de Guzman, and Henzel Gapay =)

• Reply sam October 4, 2010 at 9:04 pm

Helga!! You’re so hot :) love the sexy vintage ‘do!!

• Reply Ela October 4, 2010 at 9:47 pm

So purdy ?
    Love your outfits (though I wouldn’t be able to pull any of them off).

• Reply Shen October 5, 2010 at 12:09 am

hotness on those lingerie!! So envy your bod but darn I was not blessed and do not have the discipline. I’ve never been to Cubao X at night.. it sure looks fun. :) I should consider going but hardly know anyone who does. :) lol!!

• Reply tinkle October 5, 2010 at 12:16 am

so sexy! :D

• Reply karen October 5, 2010 at 10:06 am

Ms.Helga, i super crush you! <3

• Reply Smarla October 5, 2010 at 11:53 am

I love the tattoo! good job with the modeling!

• Reply Fatima October 5, 2010 at 9:18 pm

Ganda mo plz.

• Reply meedge October 7, 2010 at 2:36 am

awesome! more pics!

• Reply Ashley October 7, 2010 at 6:41 pm

Oh my goodness girl you are so freakin’ gorgeous and your body is perfect! I also adore your hair in that second picture, it is simply stunning.

It’s always a ton of fun regrouping with people from the past, assuming you liked the people from the past, haha. I miss a lot of my old friends from UCA, we had a lot of good times in the dorms. Everyone should experience dorm life at least once in their lives.

• Reply Bianca October 8, 2010 at 3:24 pm

You look like Denise Laurel. :)

• Reply DITZ-REVOLUTION.NET by Helga Weber | Filipina blogger and web designer » La Vanita Vita, Part One. October 8, 2010 at 3:30 pm

[…] “creative” breaks from work) but I cannot not post this entry! As I mentioned in my previous blog entry, I modeled gorgeous gorgeous GORGEOUS! lingerie for House of Vanita almost a week ago. It was a […]