outfits

(A Few) Snaps From Transformers 3: Dark of the Moon

I am indifferent towards Michael Bay’s Transformers (though I do love the Transformers themselves)— I barely remember the first and I skipped the second. Honestly, there’s something about Shia LaBeouf that not even big robots decking it out for galaxy domination or something, can compensate for. But when I got an invite for Nuffnang and PLDT MyDSL’s screening of Transformers 3: Dark of the Moon, I thought: “Why not~?”

Me and mah boi, Bumblebee ♥♥♥

Tin

Bel

If it’s not obvious, Bumblebee is our favorite Autobot.

With Lauren and Marco!

I liked the movie for the visuals and the long fight scenes while I found most scenes with “the new Megan Fox” unnecessary (plus, who wears white and stilettos when you’ve got Autobots and Decepticons battling it out in Chi-town???). I really dislike action films with cheesy romantic plot lines thrown in; save the puppy dog eyes and the I-love-yous for something else because I. want. a. RIOT!

Have you seen Transformers 3? What did you think of it?

8 Comments

• Reply Jenine July 1, 2011 at 3:08 pm

I love your outfit! Those are shorts, right?

• Reply Janine July 1, 2011 at 3:39 pm

Love your outfit! Details please! :D

• Reply Ilary July 1, 2011 at 4:43 pm

I really like your outfit in these photos!
    How did the Miley concert go? Did you enjoy it?

• Reply Alikoy July 1, 2011 at 7:21 pm

“I really dislike action films with cheesy romantic plot lines thrown in; save the puppy dog eyes and the I-love-yous for something else because I. want. a. RIOT!”

OMG finally someone who thinks the same way! Reason I didn’t enjoy Kick Ass all that much.

• Reply Krissy ? July 1, 2011 at 9:22 pm

I also didn’t want to watch it at first because I’m not a fan of Michael Bay. I didn’t see the second movie as well. I didn’t think I’d like it but I actually did. Loved how Optimus Prime’s voice always sounds so prepared for story-telling time, imparting a lesson after the end of every story :D

When Rosie’s first shot was one of her bum, you’d immediately know she wasn’t hired for her “acting prowess” ;D

• Reply ley July 1, 2011 at 9:23 pm

hi helga! can i just say how lovely your outfit is! and your hair color is really pretty on you. i hope i can be as brave like you with colors.

• Reply Hong Wei July 2, 2011 at 2:18 pm

I want to watch Transformers 3 soon! They been my heroes since young.. hee! =P

• Reply Kristine July 7, 2011 at 5:46 pm

Hurray to floral blazers!! Isn’t Nuffnang just generous? They sent me an email about giving away those limited ed Coke glasses that I have to claim myself. IN MANILA. Sob.