behind the scenes

No More Bibi

I know some of you are probably sick of me constantly yapping about Cowbaby (especially on Twitter) so this will be the last entry about him… for now. The little guy went back to my folks yesterday afternoon but he’ll probably be back in a couple of weeks! He’ll be shuttling back and forth the apartment and my folks’, for his sake.

I’m not even sure if that’s a good idea, changing his environment every few weeks? I feel bad wanting him in our boring, lonely apartment but I just love having him around! It was strange and sad waking up this morning and not being greeted by a happy puppy. Who’s going to keep me entertained now when I’m reading up on life insurance quotes?!

I miss the little stinker ♥♥♥

• Reply DK August 22, 2011 at 2:30 pm

these photos are very lovely especially the catchlight in cowbaby’s eyes!

• Reply Nicolah August 22, 2011 at 3:39 pm

I’m sad that he doesn’t get to stay with you. He seems like a ton of fun to wake up to!

• Reply teeyah August 22, 2011 at 7:37 pm

I miss him already. I loved your tweets about him, actually :)

• Reply Justine August 22, 2011 at 8:43 pm

The thing with dogs is that, it’s so easy to get attached to them!! Our Sushi’s been with us for the past almost 7 years and whenever I think about parting with her it really makes me sad :( like right now she’s having a mite invasion and we’ve been trying so hard to take it away and it’s really been a challenge and it makes me sad thinking about it.

I don’t think you’re doggie would mind being bored as long as he/she’s bored with you ;) that’s how Sushi feels with me at least. She’d rather be with someone doing nothing rather than doing nothing by herself.

• Reply Charles Ravndal August 23, 2011 at 2:47 am

Beautiful photos and what an adorable puppy!

• Reply Sarah August 23, 2011 at 3:50 pm

I can relate to this post :(

I have a 1 year old Siberian Husky….i had him shuttled off last weekend to live with a friend at their family compound where he can run around and play with their 10 Labradors. He’s my “eldest” and its really heart-breaking to let him go but he needs to be a “dog” according to my vet. He’s been restless and goes crazy being cooped inside our apartment, so everything is for his own development.

I still have another dog with me though, a dachshund/spitz pup…and yes, i totally agree with you that it feels really good to be woken up by a happy puppy. :)

• Reply The Average Jane August 23, 2011 at 10:17 pm

Cute pics! =)

• Reply crisel August 25, 2011 at 3:39 pm

It’s very overwhelming how much love you give that stray dog. I know he feels it too and is very thankful. I wish the world were more kinder to them especially to stray cats.

• Reply Helga August 25, 2011 at 7:23 pm

He’s not a stray! He’s our Panda dog’s baby :)