hair & beauty, outfits

Little Hair

This year, I’ve had nine different hairstyles.

Nine. That’s like one new look per month. Thankfully, this latest “new look” is just a little trim, giving my hair some breathing room in between bleach and dye jobs. To be honest, I almost dyed my hair Blood Red on Sunday; I found out that afternoon that this year’s UAAP cheer dance champs— the UP Pep Squad— all bleached their hair blonde for the competition. I thought I was just imagining getting more looks/glances than usual while standing along Katipunan!

Anyway, I didn’t have time to go Blood Red and I decided to try to keep the blonde until October for my Halloween costume. I did get about three inches chopped off and had a much needed hot oil (it didn’t do much, considering how fried my hair is). I think I need to get the ends thinned a bit with a razor since it tends to get poofy as the day progresses.

blonde filipina blonde asian

blonde filipina blonde asian

blonde filipina blonde asian

blonde filipina blonde asian

blonde filipina blonde asian

If I look miserable, it’s because I am. I’m tired and still have a few things left to do before I fly off tomorrow night. Exhaustion always makes me feel a bit blue.

• Reply lorz September 19, 2011 at 9:20 pm

the making of lady gaga..

• Reply Amanda September 19, 2011 at 11:19 pm

Your hair grew really fast! I mean, considering you had it shaved.. :)

• Reply Jayrin September 19, 2011 at 11:36 pm

Gaaahh I can’t even begin to express how much I adore your outfit!!! :D You’re so ballsy when it comes to hair btw. Idol!

• Reply Mitch September 20, 2011 at 5:20 pm

Is it just me or your complexion has become whiter with blonde hair? :P
    P.S.-I love your different hair styles, you can easily pull them off! :)

• Reply Carmi September 20, 2011 at 7:19 pm

Your hair grows so fast! I’m jealous :D
    Have you tried the Dove intensive repair shampoo yet? I saw a picture of it on your Tumblr. Is it good? My hair is so damaged at the moment so I’m looking for a shampoo that might help get rid of the frizz :)

• Reply Mahreez September 21, 2011 at 7:12 am

I love outfit number two! Wish I have the courage to change hair colors, but my hair always ends up being dry afterwards.

• Reply Alikoy September 21, 2011 at 8:00 pm

I read your blog mainly to follow the evolution of your hair! But don’t dye for a while, because the blonde really looks kyot. =)

• Reply Holly September 22, 2011 at 5:20 pm

Wow your new hair is amazing! :D

BTW I just followed you in Google Friend Connect. At least I think I did…Firefox decided not to cooperate. :/

• Reply tiff September 23, 2011 at 4:29 am

Holy crap, NINE different hairstyles within a year!? Give your hair a rest, I’m surprised it hasn’t fallen out yet. Regardless, you’re a chameleon and that’s pretty cool.

I’m totally digging your current blonde look. I think it makes you look really nice and “soft”.

I’m also looking forward to see the next hairstyle (whenever that may be).

• Reply Katy September 24, 2011 at 3:50 am

I went blood red a couple years back and I miss it except the up-keep was a bitch! I can barely do blond… don’t think I can handle the red again!

• Reply Astrea September 24, 2011 at 6:11 am

Can’t get over how young you look with this cut and colour tbh.

• Reply Ellie January 23, 2012 at 5:49 pm

Blond is beautiful on you!

• Reply Sophie June 11, 2012 at 6:03 pm

HI! I love how you play with your hair time to time.

I just wanted to ask what Bleach do you use and how did your hair turn out to be pale yellow? I bleached the ends of my hair with Shinemoist bleach and it’s totally orange! HELP?? :S

• Reply Helga June 11, 2012 at 7:24 pm

Hello :) You’ll need to bleach a few times and then get toner (I order online, from and Amazon) to cancel out the brassiness.