hair & beauty

Hair Bucket List

How old is too old for crazy hair? Today, I thought of all those years wasted on boring, black/dark hair and how I wish I didn’t wait until last year to start experimenting with my hair. I don’t want to be 40 and rocking a silver mohawk and plus size dress, ya know?

Above are some styles/colors I want to sport before it becomes inappropriate for my age. Nothing too crazy, nothing too colorful (note the lack of an undercut/half-shaved head… I think I’ve outgrown it!). I will eventually go back to boring brown hair (because black just doesn’t suit me) but while I still can, I’m making the most out of the few youthful years I have left.

(I honestly think I’m not pale enough for lavender/lilac hair but I’ll never know ’til I try it!)

10 Comments

• Reply teeyah October 10, 2011 at 3:23 pm

I’m pretty sure you can rock all those above. Can’t wait to see them on you :)

• Reply John Steven October 10, 2011 at 3:39 pm

You’re missing an example photo with Daenerys. ;)

• Reply Joyce October 10, 2011 at 3:56 pm

Love the one on the third column, second row! That would look great on you!

I wish I could rock light hair. I wear wigs coz I’m too pussy to bleach and too lazy for touch-ups. Now I’m just obsessed with making my black hair even blacker.

• Reply ghoent October 10, 2011 at 5:22 pm

i think lilac would be interesting! everything suits you anyway. nakakadepress na nga eh, dalang dala kahit ano. haha. :D

• Reply Alikoy October 10, 2011 at 7:13 pm

Try the Carey Mulligan hair! :P Although that would mean cutting off another huge chunk of hair again.

• Reply Ashley October 10, 2011 at 8:14 pm

A part of me would like to rock some crazy hair right now, but I can’t since I am doing pageants right now. Well, technically, I can…but I would still rather compete on stage in more traditional hair.

• Reply Ela October 10, 2011 at 8:18 pm

I think pretty much all of those hairstyles would look good on you. I wish I had the guts to color my hair; I’ve been wanting to do different colors, like Kate Winslet in Eternal Sunshine of The Spotless Mind.

• Reply Sam October 10, 2011 at 10:22 pm

Inspiring! :)

• Reply Blonde Pixie: One Off The Bucket List | DITZ-REVOLUTION.NET by Helga Weber | Filipina blogger and web designer October 19, 2011 at 4:58 pm

[…] perm if I managed to find a salon crazy enough to perm bleached blonde hair when I thought about my Hair Bucket List. I had been planning on growing it out but my laziness (to get weekly treatments or deep-condition) […]

• Reply Jessica November 17, 2011 at 5:11 pm

Lavender don’t seem that much different to me than the peach/light pink – which looks extremely cute on you. :D