1) Tiff comes up with the best blog entries and I’m hoping she doesn’t feel slighted by my blatantly ripping her off.
2) My eyes are so so tired. Between two-full time jobs (job #2 is shiny new and this set-up is only temporary) and freelance work, I spend about 12-16 hours a day online or on a computer. It’s also kind of a miracle I don’t need glasses (yet) considering both my parents have bad eyesight.
3) What was I thinking not bringing an umbrella this morning?! Now I’m stuck in the office because there’s a typhoon outside and I still have a ton of work waiting for me when I get home.
4) Singapore! I booked my flights for next year’s Laneway Festival today and I cannot wait. I’m staying six days so I should have enough time to meet up with people! And maybe check out some Hydraulic Power Units, heh.
5) My MyLastCigarette app says I’ve been a non-smoker for 17 days. Technically, that’s not right since I had a few cigarettes last Friday night (I’m a social smoker until I get an e-cigarette). My heart/chest feels a little heavy tonight and I’m having some trouble breathing, but that might just be me unconsciously panicking over my workload.
6) I think I’ve bitten off more than I can chew but I’m not complaining. It’s rewarding work (emotionally, mentally, and financially) and just what I need to get out of this three-year slump.
7) I am seriously considering trading in my social life for work and TV shows.