events

Accessorize Thanksgiving Sale: All About Bags!

Last Sunday, the lovely girls from Accessorize Philippines in cooperation with (what a silly and formal thing to say) the girls from Bloggers United (Melai and Ana) launched Accessorize’s annual thanksgiving bag sale. I usually spend my weekends burrowed in my couch, catching up on my TV shows but it was a four-day weekend and I thought taking a break from swooning over Peter Bishop would do me some good.

Totally swipped this photo from the Accessorize page.

Persia Grill (Sky Garden, SM North EDSA) was hoppin’~* with pretty ladies that afternoon. Throw a bunch of female bloggers together and you basically get an endless loop of people snapping one photo after the other. It’s really cute and pretty amusing seeing the curious stares we were attracting from people walking past the restaurant. One dude actually got his phone out and snapped his own photo of us.

This month, Accessorize opens its treasure chest to reveal an exquisite collection of bags in a thanksgiving sale. All About Bags features season collection bags at 50% discount and it includes some new arrivals that will go back to regular price after the sale period. This is the Accessorize way of showing appreciation to all its loyal fans for the past three years since Accessorize first opened its doors to the Philippine market.

If it’s not obvious yet: this is NOT an end-of-season sale. You’re not getting latak bags at all!

As a perk for those of us who attended the launch, we each took home a bag of our choice.

I want everything.

We were served tea, cookies, and cupcakes prior to dinner.

Lauren, Sarah, Helga, Kira, Julia

Here are the bags from their latest collections that are up for sale (I have my eye on four of these!):

The sale runs from OCTOBER 31, 2011 until NOVEMBER 30, 2011. Drop by any Accessorize store and get started on your holiday shopping :)

8 Comments

• Reply Francine Alteza November 3, 2011 at 6:44 pm

accessorize bags are so tibay. I had mine since February of last year and it’s still in great condition. Though, I can’t say the same for my other bags. Especially the one from bayo. Lasted about a month before the straps fell apart. haha.

• Reply Allison November 3, 2011 at 7:05 pm

Thanks for the heads up!!! :D I’m back in Laguna so I have to travel to visit a mall haha ridiculous. I have a reason to hop on a bus now. I want those bags!

• Reply Kisty November 3, 2011 at 8:32 pm

I wish I was there. I love Accessorize, I want a bag too! I’m so in love their bags, in fact, I saw one today but I’ve decided to buy it next week if it’s still there (If it’s meant for me, it’s going to be there!!!)

• Reply Kristine November 5, 2011 at 3:59 am

Spell j-e-l-o-z! I want, I want, I want! Maybe that’s why there’s nothing like that in Cebu because they wanted to pry away the bags from eager beaver like moi.

• Reply Angeline Rodriguez November 8, 2011 at 1:58 pm

‘Twas great to meet you at the event, Helga! :)

• Reply Let’s Go On A Picnic! | DITZ-REVOLUTION.NET by Helga Weber | Filipina blogger and web designer November 9, 2011 at 7:10 pm

[…] bag I picked out at the Accessorize All About Bags event is a new favorite. Florals and polka dots (and houndstooth!) are my favorite patterns; florals […]

• Reply Let’s Have A Picnic! | DITZ-REVOLUTION.NET by Helga Weber | Filipina blogger and web designer November 10, 2011 at 2:41 pm

• Reply Ruth November 15, 2011 at 11:03 pm

I super love Accessorize Store and I am just glad it is opening a store near my place! Yihaaa!! :) The event looks fun! I should attend more of intimate fashion events ;)