About five years ago, I attempted to do a weekly thing called Friday Five. I guess I got lazy or I forgot about it because a quick look at my archives showed that my last Friday Five entry was in 2008.
So this is me starting over with this weekly feature.
1) Jad sent me a slouchie! Not for free, of course, because nothing in this life is free! I’m supposed to send her a pair of wedge x creepers I bought last year that are too small on me but I have yet to haul my lazy bum to the nearest LBC. I will get to that this weekend or on Monday, I promise!
Jad runs her own shop, called Hats and Things, where she makes the cuuuuutest things for your head. She takes custom orders, too!
2) Not gonna lie: everytime I take my wig off, I can’t help but instantly feel unfeminine and ugly with my short, blue hair. I was browsing my archives the other week and found photos of my hair from 2008 (the last time I had long hair, it seems).
I miss having a good chunk of hair to grab so this just encourages me more to stay off the bleach for as long as I can and give my hair time to heal and stuff.
3) I had a pretty fun week, the highlight being my shoot for NuffnangPH TV. We shot at Big Bad Wolf last Sunday and at The Collective on Wednesday (Tin and I had to wear the same outfit on both days, obviously). Here is a (not particularly flattering) photo of me knocking back a beer (my first or second of many; hello, HAPPY HOUR) at BBW, taken by Trixie:
Excited to see the final video!
4) Little Miss Freakie has me worried because she hasn’t eaten the whole day. I’ve offered her raw chicken, raw gizzard, boiled chicken, cheddar, and a bit of sardine/sardine sauce and all she did was lap up a bit of the sauce and nibble a piece of cheddar. That supercute twat. I’m guessing she has a queasy stomach and needs to upchuck whatever’s making her feel ill but it breaks my heart seeing her rush to me whenever I’m banging shit around in the kitchen.
5) I’m thinking of trying this 7-Day Detox/Cleanse. While I’m not gullible enough to believe I’ll lose 10 pounds in just a week, it seems like a good way to streamline my diet. Or something. At least I get to eat chicken!