find of the week, hair & beauty

Find of the Week: Eyelash Case from Japan Home

Chanced upon these super cute eyelash cases from Japan Home! I only recently learned how to put on falsies and I’ve quickly become O B S E S S E D with them. I can’t believe it took me years to consider trying these little things!

Eyelash Case

The round cases fit 3 pairs of lashes and has a little compartment for glue. It also comes in pink and black which I thought was kind of ugly, heh.

Eyelash Case

Japan Home also has these rectangular cases which I made the mistake of buying (and I bought two lol). The too-tacky-even-for-me design should have been a warning!

Eyelash Case

While the dividers can be taken out to make room for scissors, I did not want flimsy plastic trays =/

Eyelash Case

I’ll be making another trip to Singapore later this month and you bet I’m going to stock up on Dolly Wink lashes!

8 Comments

• Reply Beauty by Tellie January 7, 2013 at 11:34 pm

I love this! But I agree with the rectangle case. It kinda sucks. I suggest you werk your DIY magic on it, I know I would! P.S. I can teach you how to make a sturdier polymer/plastic tray for that, too. Email me if you’re interested :)

• Reply Pink Haired Princess January 9, 2013 at 6:46 pm

The lilac case is adorable, so cute x

• Reply V January 9, 2013 at 11:23 pm

OMG, I can sense you’re going to Laneway. I’m so jealous. Are these all Dolly Wink lashes? Where do you buy these? I love the ones in the round case.

• Reply Helga January 10, 2013 at 1:20 pm

Might skip out on this year’s Laneway because I’m having my laptop’s top case replaced and that costs a pretty penny :((( Tho I already have tickets to Big Night out!

• Reply V January 11, 2013 at 1:51 am

@Helga, Daymmm. Forget Laneway if you’re gonna see YYY, Band of Horses and Vampire Weekend anyway. Hope you’ll rave about them on your blog. I’d love to hear the story. :)

• Reply Ex-lurker now-commenter February 23, 2013 at 11:09 pm

The first case is too pretty for life. I was at Japan Home (Farmers branch) just today and didn’t see it, though. Or maybe I’m just… blind. Which branch did you purchase it from?

• Reply Irene February 27, 2013 at 3:14 am

Gimmie the rectangle one. IT’S NOT TOO TACKY 4 ME.