behind the scenes

What’s In My Wallet

Receipts, business cards, concert tickets, public hospital patient card from when I came down with the flu in January (I only paid PHP500 WOULD YA BELIEVE???), tissue with the brand of inhaler Tokwa uses, currency, ATM and credit and membership/perks cards, Instax mini pic of me, train passes, and a taxi coupon from the last time I saw my boyfriend

What’s in yours? Let me c R e E p

9 Comments

• Reply Laura March 24, 2013 at 7:00 pm

GAH, band-aids are so important!!
    Here is mine, creep away~ ahahaha:

• Reply Helga March 25, 2013 at 12:21 pm

Australian money is pretty!

• Reply dk March 24, 2013 at 7:49 pm

I have that same kind of Korean money in my wallet. I keep it as a placeholder
    hehe

• Reply Trisha March 25, 2013 at 7:56 am

I see Korean Won! Hahaha~ Now I feel like doing a What’s in My Wallet post on my blog as well. It’s a shame that my wallet’s contents is boring compared to yours. lol

• Reply Helga March 25, 2013 at 11:06 am

Hahaha do it! I never throw away receipts unless I sit down and go through them one by one because some important slips of paper are mingled in with them!

• Reply Christine March 25, 2013 at 8:44 am

Wow, you keep a lot of stuff in that wallet of yours! I love creeping other people’s purses and wallets on blogs though. It’s fun to see what others carry.

• Reply What’s in my wallet (more like LOOK AT MY WALLET). : TiffsBloggy April 5, 2013 at 4:09 am

[…] I saw Helga’s post on What’s in My Wallet? I knew I had take her idea because it would give me an excuse to show off the wallet that […]

• Reply tiff April 5, 2013 at 10:22 am

Great post Helga! Hope you don’t mind that I took your idea. :-X

I love looking at other people’s money when they’re from different countries, so they’re all so different. Also, is that a sim card I see?

• Reply Liza April 10, 2013 at 9:16 pm

You fit a ton of stuff in your wallet! :o I really like looking at different monies… They look so much more interesting than the ones from my country, the USA.