behind the scenes

What’s In My Bag: June 2013 Edition

It’s been over three years since I last posted the contents of my bag so I felt it was high time I did another one!

Make-up kit – I’m in the middle of re-hauling the contents of my kikay kit to pare it down to essentials. I also need a cuter bag. I’ll make a post soon!

Nook – aka Nook Skywalker. Currently with my dad because he wanted to read World War Z.

Wallet – New, purchased last week after the magnetic clasp of my old one broke when I slipped down a ramp one rainy night.

Banana Bliss, one last Mentos, cat necklace – A My Little Pony to carry with me wherever I go; Mentos for breath that is fresh 2 death; a little bit of flair for when it is needed.

Handkerchief – For sweat, snot, and stuff.

iPhone – For life etc. The only time I get to catch up on TV shows is during the commute to and from work and since I’m too pobre for a fancy tablet, I watch everything on my phone.

Pen, flash drive, lighter, inhaler – I actually haven’t used the inhaler in months but you never know!

Self-defense tools – A cat skull stabby and a kubotan stick. Fortunately, I have never had to use these and I hope to keep it that way!

Baby cologne – To attract blind pedophiles or something IDK. I love baby cologne (Para Mi Bebe in blue is my favorite)

iPhone earbuds and charger

Not pictured: my lunch container and my wireless mouse!

9 Comments

• Reply Bunny Asis June 24, 2013 at 6:09 pm

Hii follow me on my blog? myyalternateuniverse.blogspot.com
    I follow back!

• Reply Beauty by Tellie June 24, 2013 at 6:32 pm

I need to clean out my kikay kit too. I have around seven lipsticks and three balms, a nail polish (WTH), two travel-size perfumes and lots of other lint and junk. Please do a post on your paring down, I need help!!!

• Reply Pia June 24, 2013 at 6:52 pm

Hi Ms. Helga! I wonder where you got your Angel’s Breath cologne? I’ve been looking for one for ages! I’ve been told they’re available in Watson’s but the ones I went to doesn’t have them :( May I know where you got yours? :D Also, your self-defense tools look good!

• Reply Helga June 24, 2013 at 7:08 pm

@Pia, Got mine from Watson’s in Gateway months ago BUT! I just saw a bunch at SM Megamall (Watson’s inside the department store) yesterday. They also have a lot of other baby colognes like Para Mi Bebe, Sol de Oro etc etc :)

• Reply Euri June 24, 2013 at 7:46 pm

OMG! Angel’s Breath!!! ?

• Reply Katz Pancho June 28, 2013 at 2:52 pm

Hi Helga! Where’d you get the cat skull stabby? San Miguel Avenue can be pretty scary at night. It might come in handy. Thanks much!

• Reply Helga June 28, 2013 at 3:59 pm

eBay! I have 4 extra cat skull stabbies, can give you one if you’re ever in the Makati area or at gigs! :)

• Reply Katz Pancho July 10, 2013 at 7:53 pm

Oh wow! Thanks! :) I’m in Makati every Monday — Robinson’s Summit Building. I’ll see you around, yes? :)