My 2013 Christmas Wishlist

Gifts will make me smile!

Hey, what the haps! It’s been a while :(

Today, I am coming out of my unintentional blogging hiatus to quickly post my Christmas wishlist. For the first time in my 28 years, there’s nothing I passionately want (except a body pillow, which I’ve already asked my mom for) but if I’m getting a certain DJ guy a gift, you bet I expect something in return*!

This is really just a guide because ultimately, I’d like to be surprised!

Doc Martens

Harlow and Pina

The pair that I really want isn’t available locally and I’m not even sure if Harlow and Pina are. I’d settle for a printed or Cherry Red 1460. I’m a EUR37 so go a size up!

Nintendo 3DS (in Pink)

For Pokemon, Animal Leaf, Nintendogs+ Cats, Harvest Moon and everyone’s favorite computer game, Snakes and Ladders!

Instax Wide Film (lot of)

Shit from Herschel

I like tote bags, I really really do.

Nars Blushes

In Orgasm, Amour, Deep Throat, and Torrid.

Bensimon Tennis Shoes

Bennies are super comfortable and I want them in all colors (gold and marine green the most). Other sneakers (Converse, Keds) are okay, too.

This Sweater

Anything cat-themed works, really.

That’s all. I’m hoping I’ll find time and (interesting) things to blog about during the agency shutdown but that seems highly unlikely, as I plan to spend my days sleeping and getting fat.

*Just keeping it rill.

• Reply Sanya December 19, 2013 at 2:17 am

Awwww maaaan I can’t afford anything!!! Wala bang chipipay version?

• Reply Helga December 19, 2013 at 12:01 pm

@Sanya, TOTES BY ABS!

• Reply dlysen December 20, 2013 at 4:23 pm

I love boots, kahit wala akong boots I find it beautiful in my eyes pero depende parin sa nagsusuot or nag dadala. Haringat matupad ang wishlist mo.

• Reply Irene December 22, 2013 at 5:40 pm

I’m getting a Herschel backpack for xmas and I’M SO EXCITED.

• Reply Dan December 26, 2013 at 11:46 am

Merry Christmas, Helga.

• Reply Connie January 10, 2014 at 7:55 am

My nephew had a Mario Brothers on DS. I played it for a day straight and got tempted to buy one for myself just to play that game. He was pretty impressed that not only did I know how to play the game, but that I knew how to play the game well. Kids these days think they know the tricks– nothing beats knowing cheat codes from before there were more letters on the right-side of a controller other than A and B.

• Reply Jessica January 18, 2014 at 8:07 pm

I hope that you’re able to get some of the items on your list. :) I need a new DS myself, and my Mom might buy me some when she gets the rest of her money. *fingers crossed* I have to admit that I’ve never played any of the games that you mentioned. :( I need to pick up some new ones, I guess.

I want a Nars Blush as well, Orgasm please. :) Cat items are always nice to receive. :)