the sunday currently

The Sunday Currently // 13

The Sunday Currently |

Art is so expensive.

Gossip blogs. I borrowed a copy of 22 Irrefutable Laws of Advertising: And When to Violate Them but I really just want to be reading stupid, juicy shit right now.

Email replies. Ho-hum.

Empire’s season finale in the background.

I don’t know why I like this show considering I’m not a fan of its music.

Of our dog CB, who died last Wednesday. Part of me dreads coming home because it’s still strange not having him there to greet me.

We’ve had so many pets die on us over the years but it never gets easier. Nothing ever prepares you for loss.

Fresh linen/fabric softener.

Last week didn’t happen.

I have time to watch an episode of Scandal before bedtime.

A shirt that belonged to my ex because it’s worn-in and comfortable. Is this proper? Still wearing an ex’s clothes?

This cat.

Freakie Tortoiseshell Cat |

Another bowl of ice cream but I already had a dozen wings at Wingman for dinner. Though to be fair, that was all I ate today and only ate 8 pieces.

A massage. The one thing I miss living in Quezon City is access to 24-hour home massage services.

Like shit, so I’m going to end this entry and get into bed with Scandal, my Freakie cat, and that second bowl of ice cream.

Hope you guys had a better week than I did. What did you guys do this weekend? :)

• Reply Corinth March 23, 2015 at 7:16 am

I hope you feel better. Losing a pet is like losing a relative. :( I just watched my first legit soccer game with the husband because he’s Colombian and he’s all about SOCCER. It was pretty interesting since I watched the ElClasico game which means the two biggest rival teams play against each other. It’s nice to support his whims, as he supports mine too. :)

Hope you have a better week! <3 I'm sure that second bowl of ice cream helped.

• Reply Helga March 24, 2015 at 5:39 pm

Thank you! :(

• Reply Beauty By Tellie March 23, 2015 at 9:16 am

Feel better! So sorry about CB, I was a huge fan (and apparently, a creepy stalker.) We were just talking about one of our older dogs yesterday, a 9-year old chihuahua. I’m not a hippie but there’s something soul-crushing about the mortality of a dog.

• Reply Helga March 24, 2015 at 5:39 pm

Thanks, Tellie. :(

I think smaller dog breeds live longer.

• Reply Jhanz March 23, 2015 at 4:49 pm

I’m really sorry about CB! I had a close friend who lost a pet once and she was extremely devastated. :(

I hope you’d feel better soon, though. I hope you were able to get your bowl of ice cream. *hugs!

• Reply Yza Marzan March 23, 2015 at 6:17 pm

first of all, I LOVE YOUR HAIR!! soo jelly! :(

I also still wear my ex’s shirt because its comfortable. haha! I think its okay to wear their shirts. Just do not go down the “I miss him. boo hoo hoo” drama.

• Reply Myrtle March 23, 2015 at 10:11 pm

I agree with Yza, your hair is super nice! you look very gorgeous! :)

Anyway, me I don’t wear my ex’s shirt, because I don’t have them anymore, (I donated it to the victims of the typhoons) and also just to be fair to my present partner coz I trashed all the things that belongs to his ex (with his consent, ofcourse)

• Reply Jamie March 23, 2015 at 10:16 pm

Oh my gosh your hair!!!!!

• Reply Jae March 26, 2015 at 3:20 pm

Hi, Helga! Your hair! It’s blue! AMAZEBALLS.

• Reply Steff March 27, 2015 at 3:57 am

OMGG! your hair is gorg!! looks great on you… and looks really healthy