1. Writing intros. Can I just skip them and get to the point?
2. Having this super brilliant idea for a blog post and then someone beats you to it. Do I still write it? Will they think I copied that other blogger???
3. When someone blatantly copies you. *side-eye emoji*
4. When you publish a post and it took you three hours to notice you confused you’re and your. WHY DIDN’T YOUR BEST FRIEND YOUR BOYFRIEND YOUR MOTHER TELL YOU???
(It happens to the best of us.)
5. SO MANY DAMN FONTS to choose from.
6. When an interloper decides the food you’re Instagrammin’ belongs to her.
7. Writing a solid blog post and then chickening out from publishing it at the last minute because it has too many feelings and you’re not ready for the world to ~know you like that~.
8. Feeling productive because you just typed up three blog entries and prepared the week’s images… only to realize you literally spent the whole day in bed.
9. When people from your past message you out of the blue asking if you can do them a solid and write about their business or event. My blog isn’t even that big, guys…
10. When a maggot leaves a mean comment in your moderated queue and you want to respond but you know they don’t really care about what you have to say and they’re just there to get a rise out of you.
11. Getting an invite to an event you’re actually interested in but it’s scheduled on 11AM on a Tuesday morning. Do people not work regular hours anymore??? Are all bloggers full-time bloggers now???