Hi!!! I made my first weekly blog link-up. Happy lists have been around for ages and I know that it’s nothing new or original*. I don’t think I’ve ever made one before, though, and I don’t see people doing it regularly enough!
So, welcome to Friday’s 10 Happy Things: a list of things that made me smile this week.
- Hot wings. Will I ever shut up about wings? I tend to fixate on food, so maybe in June. It gets quite spendy eating wings 3x a week so I made my own yesterday and they turned out fine. Hoping today’s batch is better!
- Making refrigerator cake and then sipping generously from the can of condensed milk after.
- Finding new leaves to press for my collection.
- Getting a good deal on swimsuits. I passed by Cinderella and scored two for the price of one!
- Looking up airfare to places I want to go to and realizing I can afford it. The airfare, at least! LOL.
- Looking up Airbnb properties and getting giddy thinking “hmmm, maybe I can stay here when I visit!”
- The way Joey‘s skin sometimes smells like calamansi. He hates it when I say that but I love the smell and how it gets me in the mood for pancit.
- Roots. I have roughly two inches of healthy regrowth which means I can chop two inches off my dry and tragic ends!
- Eating someone else’s birthday cake.
- 90s alternative music. The radio played PJ Harvey today and holy shit, I feel like an angry college kid all over again.
Coming up with 10 happy things was actually a lot harder than I thought! I need to start paying attention to the small stuff.
*I did some googling and saw that Camie did this same exact blog link-up a while ago!
I hope you guys join this link-up! Remember to leave the link to your entry below so I (and others) can check it out. :)