I’m only mildly annoyed to be stuck in the city while everyone’s at the beach. My mom’s in Pagudpud and I’m kind of kicking myself for neglecting to make plans to join her for the weekend. At least I didn’t have to deal with crowded bus stations and a 12-hour trip?
Anyway, here are the ten things that made me smile this week:
- Taking naps at work. I’m lucky that we can get away with it!
- These two kids: meow baby & dancing baby.
- Pancake House food.
- Being able to leisurely sip on my coffee on a Friday morning. No rush to get to work today. :)
- Finding my $1 copy of Imagist Poetry.
- Bumping into former co-workers and catching up on what’s been up!
- Mom & Tina’s cheeseburgers. I had two this week. They are seriously good and don’t need any sauce.
- When people show appreciation for my blog. Thank you. ♥
- Cold showers. Are we allowed to complain about things we have no control over, like this heat?
- The fact that today is a holiday and it’s a long weekend.
I hope you guys join this link-up! Remember to leave the link to your entry below so I (and others) can check it out. :)