Welcome to Friday’s 10 Happy Things where I/we list ten things that made us smile this week so that we can start the weekend on an even more positive note!
To be honest, today isn’t so great because I saw a kitten die on our street this morning. The neighbor didn’t see the little baby hiding under his car (probably perched on top of one of the wheels) and ran over it. Just like that, a life is gone. So please please please: if you drive (or know anyone who drives), always check your car for hiding cats or dogs before starting the engine. It only takes a minute and it could save a life.
Anyway, here are this week’s 10 happy things:
- New makeup. I got Coastal Scents’ Revealed palette and it is beautiful. I’ve been jonesing for Naked and Naked2 for the longest time but couldn’t decide if I really wanted to spend $60~ per palette. I was about to buy Naked2 when the Revealed palettes showed up on Amazon’s recommended widget. A dupe for a fraction of the price.
- Seeing my work come to life.
- Indian mangoes. My second favorite thing about summer (first is longer days).
- Working on my blog. I’ve set some content buckets, privatized a lot of posts, and I’m halfway done with de-cluttering my categories. I am maybe 70% done with this audit.
- Todd English Food Hall’s flatbread and sliders. Those are the two best things I put in my mouth all week. Sorry, Joey.
- New headphones from SpotifyPH. My first pair ever (would ya believe) because I just use the Apple earbuds that came with my phone.
- Reaching level 217 on Candy Crush Soda. I’m not very good at this game so I’m pretty pleased.
- Finally finding an available unit at Pico de Loro for my birthday weekend. I was so close to cancelling my plans out of frustration.
- My mom’s boyfriend gave me money to buy Story of Seasons for my 3DS (even though I’m still not done with The Tale of Two Towns).
- Waking up from a nap to find Freakie lying down on me. She’s not a cuddly cat so it makes me really happy when she shows me some affection.
I MADE A BUTTON! Since this is a link-up, it would be fantastic if more people joined so I added the option for you guys to include the button at the end of your entry to spread the word. NOT REQUIRED! :)