Welcome to Friday’s 10 Happy Things where I/we list ten things that made us smile this week so that we can start the weekend on an even more positive note!
Here is this week’s list:
- The smell of new things: books, leather, shoes, clothes, cars.
- Waves/curls in my hair. I feel really cute when my hair isn’t straight.
- This Teen Queen playlist I’m putting together on Spotify. Do you have any song recommendations?
- Finally meeting Abbie!
- I swore off beef and pork last Sunday and I’ve lasted this long. I haven’t necessarily been eating clean, though! I eventually want to be pescetarian.
- Playing Harvest Moon: Tale of Two Towns. I got this game when Joey and I went to Singapore last year but didn’t get into it until this week. I can’t wait to marry Kana LOL.
- People’s responses to What My Break-Up Taught Me. It always FLOORS ME when people say nice things. You guys are the greatest SEE WHAT I DID THERE. ♥
- Getting home drunk and eating chocolate in the dark and totally being okay with it the next day.
- Kulasa cat, who has been affectionate lately (while Freakie’s been extra distant, but oh well).
- This video of a man being reunited with their family dog after a tornado made me tear up (instead of smiling), but I’m including it here because we could all use a heartwarming story.
I MADE A BUTTON! Since this is a link-up, it would be fantastic if more people joined so I added the option for you guys to include the button at the end of your entry to spread the word. NOT REQUIRED! :)