Welcome to Friday’s 10 Happy Things where I/we list ten things that made us smile this week so that we can start the weekend on an even more positive note!
I’m currently swamped with work so this is why it’s late. This week just seemed to drag on, don’t ya think? I woke up on Wednesday and it felt like a Thursday. I’m really glad that the work week is almost over!
This week’s 10 happy things:
- I no longer have a stiff neck! It still hurts a bit but I can finally look over my shoulder without wincing in pain. (My lips have windburn now, though.)
- I did a sponsored post draft this week. Extra income always makes me smile. :)
- When silent readers reach out to tell me they love my blog. ♥
- New graphic novels c/o my co-worker. I’m on a 30-Day Shopping Ban and I’m not allowed to buy books, so I’m glad I won’t have a shortage of things to read.
- I said no to lechon paksiw. I almost gave in but I resisted!
- Joey and I saw Mad Max Fury Road this week and I LOVED IT.
- My Neko Atsume cats. ♥
- Cheesy broccoli.
- News of Andrew McMahon coming to Manila this August.
- When Freakie and Kulasa both sleep in the bed with me. ♥
I MADE A BUTTON! Since this is a link-up, it would be fantastic if more people joined so I added the option for you guys to include the button at the end of your entry to spread the word. NOT REQUIRED! :)