Welcome to Friday’s 10 Happy Things where I/we list ten things that made us smile this week so that we can start the weekend on an even more positive note!
This work week has been all sorts of crazy and mentally tiring, but I am thankful to have a job (that I actually like). Here’s this week’s list:
- Getting all work done early.
- It’s my birthday weekend and I’m not spending it in the city! By the time this entry has been published, I’ll be making my way to the beach. :)
- Joey‘s Canon G16. We swapped cameras while he shoots his online course and I love how compact it is. I really should have gone with the Fujifilm XA-2 instead of the 700D.
- My new hair! Manic Panic Enchanted Forest (from DIY Hair PH) is such a beautiful emerald green.
- Vegetarian pizza and chicken burgers. I still haven’t eaten beef and pork! I quit May 10, just in case anyone was wondering. :)
- Post-fight bed cuddles with Joey. (We fought and gave each other the silent treatment over the weekend and didn’t make up until Monday.)
- These silly kittens.
- My co-workers aka the best people in the business.
- YA novels. I finished Burn for Burn this week and rest of the books in the trilogy are probably the first things I’ll buy when my shopping ban is over (or I can just get the eBooks for my Kindle). For now, I’m reading The Catastrophic History of You and Me next.
- This highly trained dog. Imagine if Freakie and Kulasa could do all that? What a dream.
I MADE A BUTTON! Since this is a link-up, it would be fantastic if more people joined so I added the option for you guys to include the button at the end of your entry to spread the word. NOT REQUIRED! :)