Welcome to Friday’s 10 Happy Things where I/we list ten things that made us smile this week so that we can start the weekend on an even more positive note!
This week was all about food, beer, and work. Will my waistline ever recover? I hope so.
Here are my 10 happy things:
- Birthday roses from Joey.
- I sold a photo to an agency in Malaysia a couple of weeks ago and the details were finalized yesterday. Yay for unexpected income.
- We had a triple pitch yesterday (which we’ve been working on since last week) and I think it went well. Crossing our fingers we win the accounts!
- Hearing “Good presentation!” twice. I heavily doubt my presentation skills because I get nervous and think faster than I speak so sometimes gibberish comes out of my mouth. It’s nice to know that I didn’t do a terrible job.
- Pigging out at the Hyatt City buffet for Joey’s birthday. They were all out of salmon sashimi when we got there, though, which kind of sucked.
- The fact that I’m not allergic to seafood. Give me all the clams and prawns!
- My sweet Kulasa cat. She does the silliest things and likes to curl up beside me when I get ready in the morning.
- One Direction‘s No Control and Stockholm Syndrome. I’m super late to the Four party lol.
- I don’t have to work today because it’s our team’s Away Day! We’re heading to Nuvali and I’m running late because SOMEONE WAS DRUNK LAST NIGHT.
- News of Stars opening for Passion Pit this August. I saw Stars when they played here in 2013 and I’m so excited for the possibility of seeing them again. ♥
I MADE A BUTTON! Since this is a link-up, it would be fantastic if more people joined so I added the option for you guys to include the button at the end of your entry to spread the word. NOT REQUIRED! :)