Welcome to Friday’s 10 Happy Things where I/we list ten things that made us smile this week so that we can start the weekend on an even more positive note!
I have a bad case of blogger’s block, you guys. Hopefully, next week will be better.
Here’s my list!
- I had a very productive Monday. I totally cleared all my deliverables! What a great feeling.
- We had a company party at Valkyrie on Tuesday and we all drunk danced to 80s music. I didn’t think I’d have a great time, but I did LOL. Of course, I woke up the next day with a moral hangover which I’ll be blogging about.
- Gossiping on Viber with my co-workers.
- It’s been over a month since I gave up beef and pork! I feel really nice about myself and I can now happily tell a cow or a pig that I am their friend. The greater goal is to quit chicken, smoking, and drinking.
- My 700D is now fully paid-off. Well, the money is in the bank, I just have to transfer it to my mom’s account.
- The iZombie season finale! Rob Thomas can do no wrong.
- Receiving a personalized gift basket from the P&G Beauty girls. I’ve had issues with Pantene’s 3MM conditioner (the first bottle worked beautifully but my hair started going to shit on the second bottle) so I’m looking forward to trying the variant that’s specifically for chemically-treated hair. ♥
- Late night McDonald’s.
- Faffing around in bed while it rains. ♥
- It’s another long weekend and I’m heading to Baguio tomorrow (but only staying for a day)! Joey is DJing at Spade but I’m hoping we can squeeze in some time to go around and take photos. Highly unlikely, though, as we don’t control the schedule.
I MADE A BUTTON! Since this is a link-up, it would be fantastic if more people joined so I added the option for you guys to include the button at the end of your entry to spread the word. NOT REQUIRED! :)