Welcome to Friday’s 10 Happy Things where I/we list ten things that made us smile this week so that we can start the weekend on an even more positive note!
I feel like this week went by too quickly, and I’m glad. Looking forward to get lots of rest this weekend because I haven’t recovered from my short Baguio trip. I just want to lie down in bed with my cats and watch TV shows.
Here’s this week’s 10 happy things:
- Orange is the New Black season 3 OMFG.
- Date night with Joey. We went to see Jurassic World, which I liked.
- Got a new book, despite my shopping ban. Joey bought me Good Omens because he was feeling generous. ♥
- They’re turning American Gods into a movie! It has been on my to-read list for a decade and I finally got into it last weekend. I don’t know why, but I totally imagine Morgan Freeman as Mr Wednesday.
- I have small hair again!!! Chopped of 4-5 inches of mega damaged ends and my hair feels so soft and light now. I’m also growing out my bangs. Sorry for the crappy photos, I haven’t had time to take nice selfies since I only got a haircut last night.
- Silly texts. (I also really want a fat chihuahua.)
- Green Tea Kit Kat. Another thing to add to my long list of addictions.
- Getting nine hours of sleep on a weekday. It rained last night so I met up with Sanya for drinks while I waited out Metro Manila hell. I ended up sleeping at her place which is only a 15-minute walk away from my office. I should really move to The Fort.
- Darling piglet eating ice cream. I AM DYING!!!!
- This precious baby cat in a skirt being hand-fed.
I hope you guys had a productive week! :)
I MADE A BUTTON! Since this is a link-up, it would be fantastic if more people joined so I added the option for you guys to include the button at the end of your entry to spread the word. NOT REQUIRED! :)