the sunday currently

The Sunday Currently // 22

The Sunday Currently |

Neil Gaiman’s American Gods. It’s taking me longer than usual to finish it because I keep getting distracted by naps.

Nothing right now, but I predict this week is going to be kicking my butt because we need 120-150 descriptions for a website at work.

Savoring each episode of Orange Is The New Black season 3.

Galantis’ Pharmacy is great.

If I can squeeze in an episode of OINTB before sleep tonight. I probably shouldn’t because I have to get up at 5AM.

I don’t have a hard time getting to Makati tomorrow. There’s construction along the way and a stretch of road outside my village has been reduced to one lane. Seriously so sick of this shit.

The rain (except when it rains when it’s time to go home because the whole city goes to hell) and Todd English Food Hall’s Risotto Paella.

It to not be Monday tomorrow haha. I didn’t get to rest at all over the weekend! Joey and I passed by a gig at Route 196 on Friday and then went to 12 Monkeys and Time for Fete dela Musique last night. We got home at 6AM. I am too old for these things.

A massage and to move closer to the office.

Bone tired. It’s almost midnight and I still have to dye my hair for a shoot tomorrow. I NEED SLEEP.

Taylor Swift – To Apple, Love Taylor
ILX Or – 100 Reasons Why “Ignition – Remix” Is So Damned Great

Add me on Snapchat! My username is helgatheweber.

How was your weekend? :)

• Reply Trisha June 22, 2015 at 12:07 am

OMG traffic -_- Sobrang nakakastress! And uwian pa ako ng Calamba everyday (#martyr lol). And the flood on Dela Rosa after it rains really hard is such a hassle especially if it only gets flooded after I’ve already left Calamba!

And I totally get being distracted by naps. I’ve been napping a lot lately. LOL Even if on the bright side it gets me well rested, I hate the unproductive feeling afterwards!

• Reply Yshy June 22, 2015 at 12:48 am

I just have to say hello because I totally feel you! Cavite naman ako! Nakakaloka how Park Square (if you ride a shuttle going home then I bet you’re familiar) resembles Rio Grande Rapids in Enchanted Kingdom because of the super duper long lines every time it gets too traffic or flooded. Haha!

• Reply Trisha June 23, 2015 at 2:53 am

I forgot to mention that I work nights. I take the bus in Buendia to get home.XD

I actually prefer working at night because it’s less traffic but I still get stuck in traffic from time to time. Thursday nights are the worst (because I’m off on Friday’s yay!). Or when there’s a concert in MOA Arena. Or when it rains. Hahaha

• Reply Helga June 23, 2015 at 5:29 pm

Grabe talaga Pilipinas.

• Reply Aneth June 22, 2015 at 12:43 am

Traffic always makes me want to leave this country.

• Reply Helga June 23, 2015 at 5:27 pm

Makes me so angry.

• Reply Christine June 22, 2015 at 6:17 am

Haha me too, I’m so tired from a beach day on Saturday. I’m still recovering! Monday I hate you!!

• Reply Corinth June 22, 2015 at 9:33 am

Where do you live Helga? Move near your workplace na! Less hassle, less travel time, and more time to do what you LOVE! <3

• Reply Helga June 23, 2015 at 5:28 pm

Cainta HUHUHUHU. I don’t wanna leave my cats kasi!

• Reply marsymallows June 25, 2015 at 12:42 pm

Wow! you’re from Cainta too! So is my sister and she works in Makati as well! Our parents wait for her til she gets off work at 9-11pm to save her the hassle of commuting in the evening!

• Reply Jean June 22, 2015 at 1:53 pm

How do you do it – everyday commute, work, gigs etc at night? I would look like a dried out lola. haha

My problem with traffic is different now since I’m driving. Ang sakit ng tuhod ko OMG rheumatoid arthritis such a lola talaga.

• Reply Helga June 23, 2015 at 5:29 pm

Oh, I don’t go drinking na during weeknights, unless it’s a Friday (or unless it’s a work thing). When Joey and I go out, he drives me home and it’s usually late so we avoid traffic.

But yeah, I never get enough sleep. :(

• Reply Jhanz June 23, 2015 at 9:36 am

Definitely agreeing with the traffic bit as it is stressful af!!!! I also go home in Malabon, so it brings in some ~thrill~ every time! (Not)

• Reply Helga June 23, 2015 at 5:29 pm

GRABEEEEE Malabon!!!

• Reply Beauty By Tellie June 23, 2015 at 11:13 pm

I can’t make my mind up about Taylor. It’s shrewd business at the end of the day, but her image is just too precious I can’t think that way about her1