Welcome to Friday’s 10 Happy Things where I/we list ten things that made us smile this week so that we can start the weekend on an even more positive note!
Who else thinks that fish dishes will never be photogenic with the head still attached? There’s just no way to make it look attractive lol. Also, this whole quitting beef and pork thing has made me feel guilty for still eating chicken. Am I ready to go pescetarian full-time?
- My current hair color is so gosh darn pretty!
- Carly Rae Jepsen’s new album. It’s a lot more complex and different from KISS and has that 80s sound that’s currently popular. My faves are (obviously) I Really Like You, Emotion, and Boy Problems.
- Joey and I saw Entourage this week and as a fan of the TV series, I pretty much enjoyed it. Makes me want to hole up and watch seasons five to eight.
- Clearing space from my iPhone and my Macbook. It’s even harder to organize and clean out my digital files than my physical possessions.
- We got a Google Cardboard at work! I just hope Google considers making iOS apps for it.
- My birthday gift arrived this week! Now I want to complete the artist‘s entire Floral Anatomy series.
- Shelf space. I had mentioned to my mom that I wanted to clear out some books and she went ahead and did it for me (this is what my shelves looked like before). I can’t wait to fill it up with things I truly love.
- Leaving the office while it’s still light out. It just makes me feel like the day wasn’t wasted indoors.
- The OINTB girls singing Stop! Don’t Talk to Me. I LOVE THIS SHOW SO MUCH. Related: Is Piper Chapman the Worst (spoilers)? Yes, she is. Not convinced? Why Piper Chapman is Literally the Worst.
- This moonwalking cat.
I MADE A BUTTON! Since this is a link-up, it would be fantastic if more people joined so I added the option for you guys to include the button at the end of your entry to spread the word. NOT REQUIRED! :)