Welcome to Friday’s 10 Happy Things where I/we list ten things that made us smile this week so that we can start the weekend on an even more positive note!
This week was great. Work went easy on me and I’ve been getting ~6 hours of sleep each night (versus the usual 4-5 hours). I’m looking forward to spending the weekend with Joey and visiting the Chili Festival with friends.
Here’s this week’s list:
- Depositing checks and money into my savings account.
- I love everything about this song and music video. Yumi is adorable.
- Logging into my Nuffnang account and seeing payout dates come closer.
- Army Navy’s veggie burrito and Freedom Fries. Who needs Twister Fries???
- I finally got my Bloglovin to display photos. Link me to your Bloglovins so I can follow you on there, please? :)
- I got my Meet Matt(e) eyeshadow palette and Mac brushes back! I left them behind in Pico de Loro but the unit I rented for my birthday weekend belonged to a co-worker (sister company), so she dropped by this week and gave them back to me.
- This sweet entry by Tony. ♥
- Cuddling and joking around with Joey, even though he is trying to scam me out of my dSLR!
- This hippo! Note: I am not preaching veganism, I’m just sharing a cute photo. :)
- These mountain goats are stressing me out but they’re also funny and amazing??? Do mountain goats ever lose their footing and… IDK, DIE???
I MADE A BUTTON! Since this is a link-up, it would be fantastic if more people joined so I added the option for you guys to include the button at the end of your entry to spread the word. NOT REQUIRED! :)