Welcome to Friday’s 10 Happy Things where I/we list ten things that made us smile this week so that we can start the weekend on an even more positive note!
It hasn’t been a good week. I don’t know which of these two took the shit cake: leaving the office at 630PM and getting home quarter before midnight, thanks to the winning combination of rain and Metro Manila traffic (cried myself to sleep out of frustration because I’m just so sick of this city); or trying to contain my hysteria in public as a Crossroads security guard and two randoms looked on. Hope they enjoyed the show lol.
I considered not doing 10 Happy Things today but then that kind of misses the point of the whole thing. Here’s this week’s list:
- Work sent us home early on Monday so I was in bed by 7PM, typing up drafts for the blog. I felt very productive.
- I kind of stopped eating chicken? I wasn’t actively planning on it because lord knows I love my hot wings, but here I am, living on a diet of canned tuna and Spanish sardines. It’s a (sad) pescetarian life. I did have calamares for lunch, though.
- Kuse’s Gourmet Tuyo breakfast is delicious and cheap at PHP95.
- My Japanese friend, Yasu, telling me he really liked my birthday post.
- Sweater weather. It’s cold enough to snuggle under my duvet with no AC, just the windows open and the fan on.
- Took Wednesday off because of the typhoon. I stayed in bed with my cats and watched TV shows and napped. Perfect day. ♥
- Less than three months until iZombie is back on air.
- My friend, Jel Suarez, is a collage artist and launched her solo exhibit at Vinyl on Vinyl last Wednesday. Her show sold out in a matter of hours. I am happy for my friend.
- CARLY RAE JEPSEN IS COMING BACK TO MANILA and VIP tickets aren’t that expensive! My problem is that it’ll be at Araneta Center and they suck because the bouncers ask you to keep seated. It happened to us when we saw Carly Rae in 2013 (we had Patron VIP tickets) and we had to move to the lower box section just to dance.
- This Carly Rae announcement. Hinting at a Run Away With Me music video? YES, PLEASE!
I hope you guys had a better week than I did. :)
I MADE A BUTTON! Since this is a link-up, it would be fantastic if more people joined so I added the option for you guys to include the button at the end of your entry to spread the word. NOT REQUIRED! :)