Welcome to Friday’s 10 Happy Things where I/we list ten things that made us smile this week so that we can start the weekend on an even more positive note!
GUYS, I AM SO TIRED. This week was all sorts of brutal because of today’s holiday. Four-day work weeks are always brutal because everything has to be crammed in. To cap it off, the cap of my water bottle unscrewed itself in my bag and soaked everything. My copy of The Catastrophic History of You and Me is soaked. LOL.
Here’s this week’s list. I’m going to try and keep this short because I want to take another nap, which might be a bad idea because all I did all day was sleep.
- I got Joey and I first row tickets to Carly Rae!!! We’re not front and center (I’m such a brat, I know) but this is better than our 9th/10th/11th (can’t remember) row seats last 2013.
- Carly Rae also faved my tweet and replied to my Instagram comment. I REALLY REALLY REALLY LOVE CARLY, OKAY. ♥
- Waking up next to Joey. ♥♥
- Kulasa cat is all better now. Something happened Tuesday while I was at work and I came home to a stressed and spooked cat who refused to eat for 2.5 days. I hope she’s not depressed.
- Finding fish garlic longganisa in the grocery. Being pescetarian is easy but I am starting to miss pork and chicken.
- We’re heading to Enchanted Kingdom tomorrow! Sadly, Joey can’t join us because he has to see his eye doctor but I am super looking forward to hanging out with my friends.
- Getting shit done at work and having time to take up a couple of classes on Skillshare.
- Sleeping in until 4PM today.
- Swiss Miss hot chocolate with marshmallows. I tweeted this week that I was willing to give up certain foods for two weeks; Jaya told me to quit potatoes while Tin told me to quit chocolate. I’ve successfully avoided Potato Corner but I just couldn’t resist chocolate.
- Joey is finally done shooting his online course on music production! I hope a lot of people buy his e-course because he worked real hard on it.
I hope you guys had a fantastic week!
I MADE A BUTTON! Since this is a link-up, it would be fantastic if more people joined so I added the option for you guys to include the button at the end of your entry to spread the word. NOT REQUIRED! :)