Welcome to Friday’s 10 Happy Things where I/we list ten things that made us smile this week so that we can start the weekend on an even more positive note!
Ever feel like a mess for no good reason? That’s basically been me the past couple of weeks, but the need to provide my cats with a good life required me to power through. Sometimes, I wish I could spend a few days just dwelling and figuring out why I feel how I feel but I just don’t have that luxury.
I had a hard(er) time putting together this list but here it is:
- I finally got around watching The Unbreakable Kimmy Schmidt and I am all sorts of obsessed with Ellie Kemper. That scene where she mimicked the end of The Breakfast Club was too cute. Can you recommend similar TV shows???
- Atom Araullo replied to my tweet (lolololololol).
@helgatheweber top notch
— Atom Araullo (@atomaraullo) July 20, 2015
- Seeing Magic Mike XXL tonight (so late lol). I hope Donald Glover is in a bunch of scenes.
- Spent an entire day in bed watching 21 Jump Street and 22 Jump Street. I am all about that fat, lazy life.
- I bought and wore a dress that isn’t my usual style and didn’t feel self-conscious about it. I am at my heaviest but strangely enough, this is the most confident I’ve felt about my body.
- I AM NOT SICK. I started feeling feverish minutes before our pitch last Wednesday but it turned out to just be gas and a messed up stomach.
- Chris Brown is stuck in Manila pending an estafa case and that makes me cackle in glee.
Whoever did this? pic.twitter.com/4tfYUc9dtd
— Bem (@na2tulogbaangjo) July 24, 2015
- I’ve forgotten what (land) meat tastes like.
- This video of a sloth being given a bath. What a precious baby!
- This puppy playing in a ball pit.
I hope you guys had a good week. :)
I MADE A BUTTON! Since this is a link-up, it would be fantastic if more people joined so I added the option for you guys to include the button at the end of your entry to spread the word. NOT REQUIRED! :)