Welcome to Friday’s 10 Happy Things where I/we list ten things that made us smile this week so that we can start the weekend on an even more positive note!
F10HT has reached FOUR MONTHS! Here’s this week’s list:
- Carly Rae Jepsen’s August 12 show in Manila is NOT CANCELLED #ClaimingIt. News started circulating last Friday that it wasn’t pushing through, leaving me pretty freakin’ dejected. When Araneta Center failed to release an official statement over the weekend, friends I decided to incite panic and tweet a bunch of people. The promoter finally confirmed that it was never cancelled. (Please, concert gods, P L E A S E.)
- unREAL. If you haven’t started this show, I recommend that you do!
- Dinner with my mom. We ate at Ba Noi’s and grabbed cupcakes and pastries from Mom & Tina’s to eat back in our hotel room.
- MORE NEW LIPSTICK: Ruby Kisses Matte in Plum Wine, LA Girl Black Currant, Men Love Mystery from Mac’s Ultimate Matte Collection. Men Love Mystery is gorgeous.
It matches my hair. ♥
- Easy work days. We had a bit of time for Unfriended yesterday, which I ended up liking (I saw the trailer a while back and thought it was dumb). Watch it on your laptops, guys!
- Waking up with Little Miss Freakie snuggling with me. ♥
- My current go-to meals: Spicy boneless bangus with vinegar and soy sauce and Bon Chon’s Crispy Squid Box.
- Umm, One Direction and Little Mix??? I’m trying really hard not to be a fan girl because I’m too old for this but watching their videos takes me back to 1997 (the year my Hanson obsession was born) and makes me feel good feelings.
- Heading home “early” from work. We toured a client’s factory in Laguna today and the call time was super early so our boss told us we could not go to the office after. I’m typing this from Joey’s bed. ♥
- Finding surprise money!
Hope you guys had a good week! I really need to stop eating so much haha my belly fat is out of control.
I MADE A BUTTON! Since this is a link-up, it would be fantastic if more people joined so I added the option for you guys to include the button at the end of your entry to spread the word. NOT REQUIRED! :)