Welcome to Friday’s 10 Happy Things where I/we list ten things that made us smile this week so that we can start the weekend on an even more positive note!
Blogging has been a little bit slow lately because I haven’t been feeling it and none of my drafts seem interesting enough for me to finish writing. I could have half-assed a couple of entries but… I just wasn’t in the mood. I don’t know how other bloggers do it, really!
It’s been a pretty so-so week. Monday kicked my butt because it took me 4 hours to get to work, thanks to a stalled truck along C5. All it took is one truck to bring Metro Manila down on its knees haha how sad. And then Carly Rae Jepsen was postponed which WAS A REAL JERK MOVE because Joey will be in The UK for 3 weeks in September. At least I still have something to look forward to? Anyway, here’s this week’s list:
- I went one whole day without rice. Aiming for two rice-free days next week!
- Meditating. I’m on my fourth consecutive day and I feel lighter, kind of. My lower back also always hurts when I meditate (bad office posture) but it was 100% ache-free today. :)
- The Office. BJ Novak is a babe.
- My new Colourpop Lippie Stix in Leather and Tootsi. I just need to get Mac Velvet Teddy and then I’m putting a 2-month ban on lipstick purchases.
- Listening to old Carly Rae songs. ♥
- Lunch at Sarsa.
K, honestly, everyone raves about Sarsa but I just find the food okay. I guess their specialties are the meat dishes which I can no longer have. The tuna sisig is delicious, though! (But I hate sisig.)
- Getting 7 hours of sleep last night. Guys, this is a BIG deal because I usually only get 4-6 hours during the week.
- Seeing Joey tonight. ♥ It’s been a busy week for him and I’m looking forward to quality time with my bb.
- These kitties enjoying a giant ice ball.
- ONE MONTH UNTIL CARLY RAE JEPSEN LIVE IN MANILA.
I AM 110% READY.
I MADE A BUTTON! Since this is a link-up, it would be fantastic if more people joined so I added the option for you guys to include the button at the end of your entry to spread the word. NOT REQUIRED! :)