Welcome to Friday’s 10 Happy Things where I/we list ten things that made us smile this week so that we can start the weekend on an even more positive note!
This week’s is super late because today was a holiday and I spent it with Joey. I hope a bunch of you still joined! :)
- CARLY RAE FOLLOWED ME BACK ON TWITTER. My existence has been validated.
- I got my copies of the new Archie (issues #1 and #2). I can’t wait to see how this story pans out.
- Um, my phone finally has access to our office wifi. This means I can start using Snapchat again haha.
- New stuff this week: Real Techniques Core Brushes, Sleek Face Contour Kit, and a customized case for my phone (from The Diff).
- I’ve been practicing how to contour and I think I’m getting better at it. Watch out, Kim K! Corinth also praised my wearable smokey eye.
- It was a very relaxing four-day work week.
- Seeing Walk the Moon live. ♥♥♥ Just a liiittle bit bummed they didn’t play Tightrope and I Can Lift a Car at the Glorietta show.
- These two.
- Pigging out at Yaku. I had Tamago Don, gindara and shake shio yakitori, and vegetable tempura (shared with Joey). ♥
- I earned $100 today. :)
Have a great weekend! :)
I MADE A BUTTON! Since this is a link-up, it would be fantastic if more people joined so I added the option for you guys to include the button at the end of your entry to spread the word. NOT REQUIRED! :)