Welcome to Friday’s 10 Happy Things where I/we list ten things that made us smile this week so that we can start the weekend on an even more positive note!
You guys, I see so many stories of animal cruelty on my Facebook newsfeed and I don’t know what to do anymore. I understand that it’s important for awareness (though I still seriously doubt the effectiveness of petitions) but I don’t think my heart can take it anymore and I’m so tempted to leave all the animal groups I’m part of. I keep thinking about that dog who was run over and left to die; can you imagine the pain that little baby was feeling? What a terrible way to go. I wish everyone would treat animals the way they would treat their best friend.
Anyway, here’s this week’s list:
- After 3 weeks, I finally cleared Candy Crush Soda level 375. I thought I was going to be stuck there forever.
- Rufo’s Boneless Bangus, which I’ve had twice this week.
- Being a strong independent drunk woman who don’t need no man to bring her home! Four Johnnie-Cokes and a couple of White Russians had me sufficiently buzzed at last Tuesday’s Axe Black party and I successfully Uber-ed my butt home without bugging Joey. *proud*
- Watching my cats do silly things. Freakie has started stealing Kuki’s food because Kuki likes taking breaks while she eats (she stopped eating the other night to watch the rain). Last night, they killed a lizard (poor guy) and Kuki put it in their water bowl. Lizard tea???
- Do you know what caracals are? You should. Look at those mischievous little faces.
- Free mini cupcakes at work + I found out that the Toby’s Estate at our office building sells banana bread.
- Miley talking about boobs. I LOVE HER FOREVER. She’s eloquent and intelligent and people who only see boobs, drugs, or twerking need to get over themselves.
(She hates the word ‘boob’ but I hate the word ‘tit/s.’)
- We’re watching Inside Out tonight. I’ve been waiting for this the whooooole week, actively avoiding spoilers. SO EXCITED.
- Crazy Rich Asians. I’m almost done with it so I’ll be picking up China Rich Girlfriend for the long weekend.
- THE LONG WEEKEND. Who can stay up late on Sunday, binge-watching The Office? This girl.
Enjoy the long weekend, friends!
I MADE A BUTTON! Since this is a link-up, it would be fantastic if more people joined so I added the option for you guys to include the button at the end of your entry to spread the word. NOT REQUIRED! :)